2000 uzj- Times are a changin

Sempertoy

Explorer
It's here. It's finally here. What an incredible machine. It's so easy to see why land cruisers have such a cult following. I absolutely loved my 80, but this this is light years ahead as far as comfort and power are concerned. I have no dirt time yet, but I know it will take me where I want to go. image.jpg

Sempertoy

Explorer
I had to officially make it mine today. I find that even the smallest personal touch on a new vehicle really makes it feel like it's actually yours.

I ran this same set up in my 80, all I had to do was remove the third row grab handle on the driver side and (using original hardware) attach the quick fist mounts. Once that was done I had a place to securely store my gränsfors bruks small forest axe.

Side not, this tool was a gift from my wife when our first child was born. A sort of "welcome to fatherhood" gift. I absolutely love it.View attachment 324229

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Congratulations. How much did shipping it cost? I drove mine from CA to NC when I got it. That's when gas was $4.00 too... :\
Looking forward to seeing you put your touches on it.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Glad to hear you finally got it! I love mine every time I get in it!!

Last edited:

Sempertoy

Explorer
Congrats man! I'm curious who you used for shipping? I just bought my first cruiser. Got to ship from GA to TX.

Call up Aaron at summit auto transport. Tell him Jon Hagerman sent you and he will take care of you. He specializes in land cruisers and has shipped dozens of rigs for mud members.

Sempertoy

Explorer
Been off the radar for a long time. Working on a post from a couple weeks ago. Spent some time at Big Bend Ranch State park. It was great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior