Pre 2008 Fuso 4X4 Wanted: Completed Camper, Unfinished Project, or Bare Truck~

SuperVan

Forager
My preference is an 05-07 long wheel base with under 100K miles for an eventual EarthCruiser build, but in the meantime, please keep me in mind for anything back to 1999 that falls into my title request.

For you current EarthCruiser owners, a late model EC may even be considered if you are done playing with it.

Thanks for keeping an eye out and please PRIVATE message me should you be interested in selling your rig or interested in passing on a lead.

Thanks,
Kyle J

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens

SuperVan

Forager
Yes...I am still in the market~

That nice one in your garage that you still haven't started the build on...sell it to me;)

K

dtruzinski

Explorer
@supervan - I reduced my price and it is EC ready...wheels tires and suspension are done. Sell the bed and tool boxes and you are on your way.

SuperVan

Forager
Thanks for the offers boys...

Still holding on to that 2005-2007 LWB Dream...

(though I do teeter with the thought of your rig dave...)

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I think you have to go with a higher mileage one. I would just get one like this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/FUSO-FG140-...ER-FLAT-BED-UTILITY-14-050-GVWR-/232003819680 and put the difference into maintenance.

I have about 62k on my 2007, but that is because it was purpose built as an expedition vehicle and sat for a number of years. When you think about it, under 100k would mean that somebody bought a work truck and drove it under 10k miles a year - that just doesn't really happen.

david506th

Adventurer
Ours will be going up for sale at the end of September. It's a 2003 with more miles on it than you want but pretty much a complete unit. We have done a ton of maintance to it and will do more before it's over. They are a labor of love truck.

We like ours but our new job would mean sitting for two years plus with nothing happening so I would rather see it used then sit gathering dust and gremlins.

SuperVan

Forager
Nice rig:)

Found your blog and travel site. Nice you made it out onto the road.

And yes, still holding out for the 05-07 sub 100K category;)

K

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Ours will be going up for sale at the end of September. It's a 2003 with more miles on it than you want but pretty much a complete unit. We have done a ton of maintance to it and will do more before it's over. They are a labor of love truck.

We like ours but our new job would mean sitting for two years plus with nothing happening so I would rather see it used then sit gathering dust and gremlins.

No way, all that work and then selling it?

You should bring it up to expo east at least!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94