Phiips Heart Start Home Defibrillator

MadisonTaco

I have a brand new, in the box Philips Heart Start Home Defibrillator with bonus pack model M5068A. The bonus pack includes a reusable practice kit, wall mount kit and Red Cross family first aid kit. The defibrillator pads have an expiration date of 2018-2-28 and the battery replacement date is 2021-07. My girlfriend won this through her work and we just don't see the need(really home karma doesn't bite me here) to keep it. We would like to get $850 and can ship via UPS. Item is located in Madison,WI and could meet within a reasonable distance.

Thanks,
Brad

dpsmedic

Adventurer
As an FYI - The Battery has an "Install By" date not a "replacement"date. If you install it by the date listed you will still get at least the 5 year life of the battery from that point forward. I carry a Philips FRx in my Jeep on my trips. You never know when someone on your travels may need it..

g150driver

Looking for one of these for the aircraft I fly. I need to talk to a couple of folks about the differences between this and an aviation-specific model. I should be able to commit or decline by the weekend, if it's still available.

Thanks,
Gavin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles