Let's see some lifted, crew cab ram 2500 with camper shells

Bakes5

After 6 great years, 105k miles and too many nights to count in the mountains sleeping in the bed of my 09 Ram 1500, I traded it in on a sweet 2013 Power Wagon with 28k miles. Could not be happier.

First order of business is a topper shell for the bed. I had a regular height one on my 1500 and always kinda wished I had a taller one. Thing is, I'm not sure I'm gonna like how it looks.

So, with that said, can anyone post up pics your lifted Ram trucks with 6'4" beds and and a camper shell on it? Specifically looking for them with cab height, mid over cab and way over cab heights. Low profile Roof top boxes for skis are a bonus.

verdesardog

Explorer
DSC_2306.jpg

vasily

Adventurer
If you spend time in the back, go mid height. If you just throw your gear back there, go cab height.

- One life. Live it.

cliniford

Observer
While the one I have pictured above may not be the style you want, I can say that the few extra inches in height is awesome as I used to have a cab height cap. So much nicer when sleeping in there too.

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
Big perk for the mid height, if you build a sleeping platform, you can still sit up in bed and not bang your head. At least that was my experience. I was in the same boat as you with my 2nd gen. And the mid height was the perfect sweet spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chet6.7

Explorer
P1010915.jpg
The truck is not lifted.
My 2cts is mid ht,being able to sit up is nice.
Are you going to put drawers or some type of storage in the bed and sleep on top of that?

PeteEinMT

Observer
Here is my Snugtop Outback on my Mega Cab. I really like the barn doors especially with a lifted truck Can run my Fridge without a slide. Running an AEV Lift with 37" Toyo R/T's. I moved the backup camera just to the left of my license plate

Pete

Attachments

• IMG_4158.JPG
    IMG_4158.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_4155.JPG
    IMG_4155.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 151

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member