FS: 86qt EdgeStar Fridge w/upgrades - South Lake Tahoe CA

teeth

Hi there!

I recently moved out of my 4Runner and into a Sportsmobile, and I am offloading some of the gear that isn't compatible anymore.

This refrigerator is HUGE. It is in perfect working condition, and actually works better than original because the thermostat was relocated (easily solves a common problem with portable fridges), the 12V adapter was upgraded, and the plastic handles were replaced with steel handles. Comes with AC and DC power cables. Check out the CL ad for more info.

$500, and I can bring it as far west as Sacramento, or to Reno the other direction. I'd consider shipping it, but it weighs over 70lbs so that could get ugly (my zip is 96150 if you want to look up shipping). Or pick it up in South Lake Tahoe, and try a perfectly cooled beer out of it (21+ of course).

http://reno.craigslist.org/pts/5348733727.html
image4.jpg
Thanks!
Patrick

Last edited:

Foxtrot06

I mean.... I'd trade you my friendship. I'm a pretty awesome person so it will actually work out in your favor. :)

teeth

Foxtrot06,

Partial friendship trades are accepted! And I am also pretty awesome, are we potentially related?

AdvRovr

Ambitious but Rubbish
Patrick, I'm willing to offer OVER your asking price. How's $100 cash and $600 in FriendValue (tm)? You can't pass that up!!!

In all seriousness, I do have some Hella auxiliary lights and some other side/rear camping lights. They're not high end models but they're very bright and might be worth something to you?

Also, I have a Ninja 250 that needs some work. Would that be of any interest to you?

teeth

E36_Phantom:

You are obviously a savvy business person... Unfortunately I only accept BuddyMoney and PlatoniCoin at this time. I could be interested in the lights, send me some specs or model #s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior