Kimberley Kamper

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
SOLD!!!

For sale: Brand new Kimberley Kamper, the ultimate off road camper!!! Bought last year and never used. Probably the last chance to own a new one. KK is not importing them at the moment.

Located in Northern Colorado.

Retail price was $24500.

Asking price and open to offers... $23,250

Updated Price *** $16,500

Last edited:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I've got to say this is interesting & tempting, but with the prospects of a new AT 'Clamshell' in the near future (hopefully) I should keep my credit cards clear :)

zimm

Expedition Leader
looking at the 2008 price list, if you want one, thats a steal.

holy balls are they $$$$$$$$:smileeek:

cool kitchen.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
zimm said:
looking at the 2008 price list, if you want one, thats a steal.

holy balls are they $$$$$$$$:smileeek:

cool kitchen.

They be pricey but you sure get what you pay for. I love mine and use it frequently. Built like a tank with all the comforts of home and very flexible set up options depending on length of stay and weather conditions.

Since they are no longer being imported, these puppies should hold their values for a long time to come. You would have to pry mine out of my cold dead hands. :sport_box

Last edited:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Just wanted to say that the Kimberly/King is a great trailer, very well made with lots of high quality accessories.

If you like to do the same sort of camping as Brad (Tucson T4R) and you have the right tow vehicle this trailer is going to give you years of enjoyment.

The price it's being offered at is very reasonable. I remember when Sgt Grunt was thinking of buying it, and I told him it was too good a deal to pass up then, it's still a good deal today.

gearguywb

Explorer
I have an older model and absolutely love it! I don't think I have ever seen anything like it with regard to the thought and engineering that went into the build.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
The other major positive on this one is it has the "extended canvas" option that leans the rear wall out instead of the original design of leaning in. It gives you a ton more usable room in the lower hard floor area.

I also really enjoy having a broiler in the stove, that opens up all kinds of cooking possibilites. :eatchicke

Sea Bass in the center with a mushroom wine sauce, surounded by mash potatoes, toped with cheese.

ChainTank022.jpg

Last edited:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
I just put new brake shoes on my KK last weekend so I was able to verify the parts availability. The axles and brakes are all common 3500 lbs Dexter axle parts. They were easy to find and not expensive. :victory:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
You are not helping... :sombrero:

Tucson T4R said:
I just put new brake shoes on my KK last weekend so I was able to verify the parts availability. The axles and brakes are all common 3500 lbs Dexter axle parts. They were easy to find and not expensive. :victory:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Come on you 'ol softies

I know there are some more 'ol softies out there that really want to camp in total comfort with a full SS kitchen, heat and a full queen size bed off the ground.

It's only money and you can't take it with you. :ylsmoke: I look at mine as major long term investment in my camping lifstyle. My KK lives in my garage now and pushed my rig out into the driveway. I expect this trailer to last me 20 years and run through multiple tow rigs.

You have the flexabilty to go from a simple quick set up like this:

ChainTank012.jpg

or this with a "quick awning":

IMG_0847.jpg

or this for more stormy conditions:

07GilaCamp20.jpg

To this when you want a full blown Mash unit for long stays in cold conditions:

020408050.jpg

020508018_edited-1.jpg

Now that these are not being imported anymore, these puppies should really hold their value and this one is brand new and a great deal.

Just my two cents to help motivate anyone that may be sitting on the fence. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles