Financing for "4x4 off-road camper"

Um, yes.
The vehicles we're talking about represent freedom.
taking out a loan on the never never in order to be free strikes me as defeating the object of the exercise.
That'll be why there are so many self builds out there I guess; more because it's another way of spreading the cost over a long period than any other reason...

I financed mine due to timing. My original plan was to save and pay cash but a deal fell into my lap several years earlier than my plan so I adapted. I paid about half what I was expecting to pay at the end of my savings plan. My interest rate is ridiculously low and tax deductible, so even with the interest my overall cost is significantly less than my original plan.

My rig will be paid off when I retire and hit the road in about 3 1/2 years. It's overkill for my current needs but I can live with that. Think of it as a five year shake down of the vehicle and camper. I'm slowly replacing all of the typical wear items while upgrading the truck in the interim. it works for me but may not be for everyone.

milpete23

I'm going to buy one next month and heard the prices keep on rising. I have arranged the amount with the help of truck and trailer loan lender in Brampton called Truck Loan Center. Hope it will be enough for the buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles