RTT for 4 questions

harbinger808

Adventurer
Aloha Everyone!
My wife and I are planning on a month long trip on the road/trails with our 2.5 yr old son and 2 month old daughter. We are currently looking at a RTT as we do not know exactly where our adventures will take us so we may not always find a suitable place to setup a ground tent.
Sizes and brands?
Traditional flip style or Hard top popup?
Thanks in advance for comments and suggestions.
Mahalo,
Markq

rcintx

Adventurer
I can't help you with RTT brands, as I have never had one. I thought about an RTT with my family of 4 and decided it would be way to cramped for us. Have you tried putting your family in one? I would try and at least mark off dimensions and see how close quarters it would be with a squirmy 2.5 yo. Just my .02. Take it for what it's worth.

doubleroses

Adventurer
I have a family of 3. Our daughter is 2 and we have the Tepui Tents Gran Sabana Ruggedized. I think it has plenty of room and I wouldn't hesitate to add another child in there with us. The weight is the only negative aspect of the tent. I think the tent weighs a little over 200lbs. I like it much more than a ground tent but it has its applications. It's not needed every time we camp but it's great for Overlanding.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

surly

surly adventurer
Nothing like posting a tiny picture with zero details that actually answer the OP's question.

Try clicking the picture you might get the size you prefer.
I might also suggest you look at it and gather your own details.

Furthermore, your reply adds no value to the thread. Let's strive to be more cordial.

VTlandrover

Adventurer
Try clicking the picture you might get the size you prefer.
I might also suggest you look at it and gather your own details.

Furthermore, your reply adds no value to the thread. Let's strive to be more cordial.

click on it for a tiny picture! i think it would be more helpful to provide the make and model of rtt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles