Autohome Maggiolina Extreme RTT

RttH

Located in Northern Colorado (Loveland). Size small. Including enclosed awning/changing room. Please refer to www.autohomeus.com for specs. $1900.

Attachments

• Glacier-Canada Aug. 2011 061.jpg
    Glacier-Canada Aug. 2011 061.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 796
  • Blanding-20120517-00011.jpg
    Blanding-20120517-00011.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 472
  • Coconino-20120517-00014.jpg
    Coconino-20120517-00014.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 486
  • DSC_0095.jpg
    DSC_0095.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,558
  • Very clean campsite at Bullfrog, Utah.  Lake Powell..jpg
    Very clean campsite at Bullfrog, Utah. Lake Powell..jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

Boss Hog

Observer
Damn!! This happened while I was on a plane coming back from Fort Lauderdale.

I think I pass you going North sometimes on I25 coming from Denver. Do you have a Dakar sticker on your drivers side fender and a blacked out hood? If so, that's one of the best looking Monteros I've ever seen. I'll honk and wave from my green '94 80-series with the Titan Rod vault on top next time I see you.

And if for ANY reason the deal falls through, let me know!

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Now that it's sold, do you mind if I hijack for a question?

I'm trying to figure out the changing room configuration on their website for my Airtop. Is that actually the awning and then a room that's clips on to the awning, or something all together different? They show s couple of heights, which is this one?

Congrats on the sale!

RttH

Now that it's sold, do you mind if I hijack for a question?

I'm trying to figure out the changing room configuration on their website for my Airtop. Is that actually the awning and then a room that's clips on to the awning, or something all together different? They show s couple of heights, which is this one?

Congrats on the sale!

This is the tallest changing room. Door on one side and window on the other. The panel towards the truck zips open to access the truck. It can work on either side of the truck. A pole runs through a sleeve on the changing room and that then slides through the loops on the tent itself just above the door. Hope that helps! When staked out it withstands severe weather very well!

RttH

Damn!! This happened while I was on a plane coming back from Fort Lauderdale.

I think I pass you going North sometimes on I25 coming from Denver. Do you have a Dakar sticker on your drivers side fender and a blacked out hood? If so, that's one of the best looking Monteros I've ever seen. I'll honk and wave from my green '94 80-series with the Titan Rod vault on top next time I see you.

And if for ANY reason the deal falls through, let me know!
Its sold! Yep thats me. Now my truck looks naked without the tent on top!

brentbba

Explorer
RogerH - old thread revival.

Just looking at Maggiolina's now that they have a complete changing room, but their website is sorely lacking decent pictures and description. You answered to Chris Boyd my questions as well!! Search here on Expo to the rescue!!

I think my Landcruiser may sit a little higher than your Mitsubishi, but I still need to take specific measurements. Nice pics and it looks like you've got more room for height if you needed it. Looks like no floor, but that's no big deal. Put in artificial grass last year and had a piece left over large enough to cover the vestibule in my Eezi-Awn Globetrotter I now have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior