FS-ARB 1250mm Awning

farley27

Adventurer
I had this mounted on my Jeep wrangler unlimited. I sold the jeep last week and I don't think I'll be installing it on my outback. It is universal fit, so if you have a roof rack or rails it can be mounted to the rack or with L brackets found at any hardware store.

I have had it for about 3 months, used it twice. Once at the MAOF and once while on the beach in Hatteras. It is in excellent condition, no rips, not faded, nothing.

Here is the info I pulled off ARB's website.

ARB Awning 1250 (ARB3110)
ARB Touring Awning... Easy to mount and operate, this retractable awning fits on to the side of a roof rack, and is conveniently stored for immediate use on arrival. Specifically designed for harsh Outback conditions, the awning is rugged but lightweight, and provides fast and convenient protection from the elements.
FEATURES
Comes in a neat PVC bag
Quick to erect and put down
Self standing
30 seconds to deploy
Unique mounting extrusion allows for easy installation
Mounts directly to the side of most roof racks or roof bars
Made from cotton / poly ripstop - waterproof & 100% UV protection
Rope track design facilitates attachment of optional mosquito net
Bag made from heavy duty reinforced PVC
Comes with pegs & guide ropes for securing legs, mounting nuts and bolts, wrench and comprehensive instructions
Optional mounting brackets available
size:1250mm (49.21" inches)

$140 + shipping SOLD
I am located in SE PA

I can also post pictures of when I used it twice, when I say it is in like new condition it is.

Last edited:

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Both would great. One will show how she looks, the other will show me what needs shipped. 44685 btw if you want to run the numbers on that.

farley27

Adventurer
Here is the awning when I used it twice since august. other than these two times it has not been used. When I get home tonight I will take pictures of it and post.

post-32977-0-81511100-1450096804.jpgpost-32977-0-49716600-1450096826.jpg

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Ah dude I'm really sorry, I totally misread the ad. It's way too narrow for what I want, which is something in the 7-1/2 to 8 foot range. Good luck with your sale though.

Explorer0863

Adventurer
If available, I'm interested. Could you get a shipping quote to 00677? Or you can provide me the box dimensions and weight, and I get the quotes. Thanks!

farley27

Adventurer
PM's replied to, I wont be able to get shipping info bc of the holiday. I will have to get them next week at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz