Occupying time with domestic full-size trucks, travel and camping

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
With the old truck was this past weekend quetico park, Atikokan, Ontario (Canada). the pic with the new truck (and the tent) is lambs resort, Schroeder, MN a couple weeks ago. Both great places, especially if canoeing/kayaking or biking are on the agenda. Personally, I go to lambs just to sit on the shore of Lake Superior digging through small rocks for hours, imagining where their journey has taken them.

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Picked up something new for the brown truck...

image_zpsgiwdfs8u.jpeg

Here are some highlights from this past weekends trip over to neys. Its about a 3 hour drive from here. Camped across from my buddy from work and his wife and daughter, so although the weather was mostly dismal, we had a great time.

image_zpsmcmza05t.jpeg

image_zpsulgecbam.jpeg

image_zpsutbh4u4i.jpeg

image_zpslxxnf0ed.jpeg

image_zpsotr6ykis.jpeg

image_zpsjfm5kraf.jpeg

image_zpsmau0xdgv.jpeg

image_zps0dfytmvb.jpeg

image_zpsfgul7mgp.jpeg

image_zpsruu4arp4.jpeg

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Got the truck all shined the other week, but then had to go to the farm to pick up snowmobiles. So that shine lasted a day lol.

image_zpsiy4fbnzk.jpeg

image_zpsy8ln1vxa.jpeg

image_zpsdo1rhekt.jpeg

image_zpsmh1ckull.jpeg

Now Ive got to chase the rust around, change some door pins and bushings, then should be ready for winter. There were some paint/bodywork issues ive been unhappy with since getting the truck a few years back, so happy to be able to get those dealt with finally. I got rid of the offset black steel wheels, one of the apprentices at work needed some wheels for his winter tires. So Ive got my winter tires on now, on the chrome factory wheels.

image_zpsodkxl2n3.jpeg

image_zpsmvslvero.jpeg

image_zpsymcr8psu.jpeg

image_zps2br3mkfe.jpeg

image_zpsy1r5erjt.jpeg

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Here you are Mr Wak, some excitement. A new beater project, $100 can't go wrong. Front bumper was already gone, so I got a winch bumper for it, box is unbolted my buddy is taking it, I'll chop off the back of the frame and make a little flatbed. Hope to have it on the road and safety checked under $1500. Crossing my fingers. Maybe $2k, then I'll have it painted as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior