Which Hi-Lift Brand to Buy?

Even better that the plastic "off road" base would be a substantial metal base:

DSC_36462.jpg

The yellow one is the prototype I fabricated myself, the others were made by a local fabricator but now would be in the range of $80 each.

Are these being sold by you now? If so, how much is the shipping for one?

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Hi-Lift is an Indiana based company that actually supports the off-pavement crowd enough they pay for everyone to get some dirt on their tires at the State Recreation Area and provides lunch and give-a-ways one day every year. My Hi-Lift is two decades old and works better than my buddys 6 month old Smittybilt knockoff he got new for free. He admits he did get his money worth ;)

Rezarf <><

Explorer
I recently splurged for the 60" extreme and hi-lift base only because I've needed the extra height and a wider base at times when using the standard hi-lift. Love them, they can kill you, but I don't leave the pavement without one!

TwinStick

Explorer
I have a Hi-Lift 60" First Responder Jack on the way right now. Should be here by the end of the month. I also have one of the base's shown in the pic. It is super HD for sure. I think I am gonna cut sharp teeth in mine, to use on a hill, when slippage is NOT an option. I think it will also work with the First Responder Jack. I think that for 4x4 use, the first responder is the way to go. I'm sportin' a Power Wagon, so no weight issue here.

4x4junkie

Explorer
I see your wrong and raise it by a wrong. Those are models and options not brands.:peepwall:

Indeed. But you said there was only one Hi-Lift, but yet there are many different Hi-Lifts. :agree:

(just razzin' ya, I knew you meant Hi-Lift is the only one worth consideration, which I completely agree)
:beer:

TwinStick

Explorer
I received my 60" Hi-Lift First Responder Jack today. VERY impressed. I will check tomorrow to see if the other base fits it too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne