Off-road trailer

mswierse

Looking for $1400. Sold my Jeep and don't have a use for this anymore. Located in West Michigan.

ae2c8e308d16bd2529b07141887113cc.jpg

4119956c7af116eef8b0230620b87549.jpg

Recently sandblasted and completely bedlined.
14a0f32866812904d0bbfa4c084435e6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BigRogers

Can you give me any specs on the trailer? I.e construction, materials, age, suspension and axle set up. Also, what are you referring to as syndicated?

mswierse

I'm really sorry guys, my settings were not notifying me of replies.

I'll take some more pictures so you can see the doors open and the inside. You could definitely put a RRT o on it. Suspension is a solid axle with leafs.

Syndicated... Sorry, Swype got me. That was recently sandblasted.

There are not brakes on it, my JK didn't have a problem pulling it or stopping.

FYI, the wheel bolt pattern matches a TJ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mswierse

Here are a couple more pictures. You can see there are two different doors on the back. It makes it nice having an area that you know certain things are in and not getting crushed by other big items... like soft top windows, or quick access to camp chairs. There is also a 2" receiver on the back in case you need a tow point. The lights are protected by metal all around so you don't have to worry about bashing them in the trails.

EZyASTDewVpLX8cf8

3R6QTo2UctAwtE3G8

mswierse

Here are a couple more pictures... ok nevermind... one new picture. Can't get the forum to upload the other one. I'll try a second post. You can see there are two different doors on the back. It makes it nice having an area that you know certain things are in and not getting crushed by other big items... like soft top windows, or quick access to camp chairs. There is also a 2" receiver on the back in case you need a tow point. The lights are protected by metal all around so you don't have to worry about bashing them in the trails.

20160208_182021.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles