The Bowman Odyssey Rig

spencyg

This Space For Rent
So, I guess I didn't get the memo that you were posting up here. I've been following your adventure through your updates on The Drive, but its fun to see this perspective of your travels. We have a mutual friend whom you just met up with (Coolest couple in the universe driving an old Ford towing a Morgan) and I sincerely hope you look me up when you find yourself in the Northeast. Keep up the great work...guess I've got another thread to subscribe to ;)

SG

ibanezer

Adventurer
So, I guess I didn't get the memo that you were posting up here. I've been following your adventure through your updates on The Drive, but its fun to see this perspective of your travels. We have a mutual friend whom you just met up with (Coolest couple in the universe driving an old Ford towing a Morgan) and I sincerely hope you look me up when you find yourself in the Northeast. Keep up the great work...guess I've got another thread to subscribe to ;)

SG

I follow both of you guys on instagram and a little bit here as well. Not sure which rig I like the most, but I definitely envy both lol. It would be pretty cool to see you guy meet up.

LeftofLucky

Observer

SG

Ha! I know those folks. I may have written some encouraging words on the dash of that particular piece of British brilliance. We'll definitely be giving you guys a call when we come through your neck of the woods. We're just outside of Syracuse now.

Jeepinaaron

Adventurer
Great writing, I've been reading here and also on the Drive. I prefer the writing on ExPo. Early on you wrote about attaching a Kayak to your rig. I have a two year old and also had been looking into purchasing a kayak which would be appropriate for a two year old.

You should look into the Aquaglide family of inflatable Kayaks. I purchased the "Chinook 2". Its the perfect size for myself and my daughter. Although I will probably purchase the Chinook Tandem later on so that my wife and I can fit in it. I intend on doing a write up here on ExPo about it, but so far I am in love with the boat. It is particularly awesome with a small child in it. Inflates in 5 minutes or less.

dawnhoyden

Observer
Great writing, I've been reading here and also on the Drive. I prefer the writing on ExPo. Early on you wrote about attaching a Kayak to your rig. I have a two year old and also had been looking into purchasing a kayak which would be appropriate for a two year old.

You should look into the Aquaglide family of inflatable Kayaks. I purchased the "Chinook 2". Its the perfect size for myself and my daughter. Although I will probably purchase the Chinook Tandem later on so that my wife and I can fit in it. I intend on doing a write up here on ExPo about it, but so far I am in love with the boat. It is particularly awesome with a small child in it. Inflates in 5 minutes or less.

Definitely great writing all around!
I got the Aquaglide Panther and love it! I take my dogs out in it too! :-D

dawnhoyden

Observer

Definitely great writing all around!
I got the Aquaglide Panther and love it! I take my dogs out in it too! :-D

Love the pics. Love the writing. Love that you said "screw u world I'm gonna enjoy my life for a bit." Not everyone understands what is actually valuable in life.

Enjoy the journey!!

Roody

Adventurer
Hey everyone-- I'm posting the following on Zach's behalf. As you can imagine, he's been a bit busy. Anyways...

The Bowman Odyssey Rig was nominated for 2016 Hooniverse Car of the Year:
http://hooniverse.com/2016/12/14/2016-hcoty-nominee-the-bowman-odyssey-rig/

And now, with voting winding down, the Odyssey Rig is sitting in second place. I'm sure the Bowmans would appreciate some support votes, and know that many of us here on ExPo would like to see their truck take the win. Should you be so inclined, hit the link below to vote for The Bowman Odyssey Rig for 2016 HCOTY:
http://hooniverse.com/2016/12/31/hcoty-2016-vote-early-vote-often/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior