Anyone here take this photo or know who did?

pjpvi

Observer
I'm pretty sure I saved it from a post somewhere on Exp. Portal last year and would like to ask the owner for full res version for my personal use (not business use).

Thanks,
Phil

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 74

pjpvi

Observer
Looking to print the truck and pair up with this bus photo I took in Death Valley. Plan is to fill my office wall with similar photos as I come across relics.

If anyone has similar you wouldn't mind contributing, that would be awesome! I think you can get the theme I'm going for.

Thanks -
Phil

Attachments

• Bus DV.jpg
    Bus DV.jpg
    615.9 KB · Views: 50

XJINTX

Explorer
I always liked this pic I took in south Texas... but I love Corvairs :)

file:///E:/Roger/pictures/hill%20country/20150919_152119.jpg

Root Moose

Expedition Leader
Not sure how to do that. Can you help me out?

Load the file in your photo software and look for a menu that looks like "File Info" or similar. If you don't have a tool installed that can do that download "the GIMP". It's an open source photo editing software.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I'm pretty sure I saved it from a post somewhere on Exp. Portal last year and would like to ask the owner for full res version for my personal use (not business use).

Thanks,
Phil

Not mine, looks like Utah dirt though

pjpvi

Observer
Thanks for the idea Root Moose, but metadata was empty. I do know it was shot with a Nikon D5100 on April 12, 2015 though.

robgendreau

Explorer
Checked the exif and other metadata; no contact info (and here's a good time to remind people to put that in there). No copyright either, although that doesn't necessarily mean the image isn't copyrighted.

I've got a shot of the truck at Cerro Gordo; similar color, almost the same angle, here: https://flic.kr/p/v3KMtR Feel free to use it.

P4150526-Edit.jpg

dyogim

Explorer
How about a vintage vehicle in action? I took this one at one of the Expedition gatherings in Hollister Hills OHV.

Attachments

• Old Ambulance.jpg
    Old Ambulance.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 14

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz