GXV Patagonia on Volvo chassis

dsm02c

Adventurer
Truly a crazy build... Hydraulically driven front axle, GTFO! To me it's large, but then again I am not full timing or even spending more than 3-10 nights on a trip. Impressive what GXV can do with a truck. Would love to see more of those out and about versus the class A stuff.

Wonder what the loaded weight of that thing is vs the max carrying capacity? What type of fuel economy does it get? What is the range on it?

MrWesson

Adventurer
You rant about dismissive comments and then you dismiss everyone's comment. HA! To each their own.

What he said is what you said but with an explanation attached "to each their own".

Ouch, I guarantee you that there are people who say the same thing about you (unless you overland naked, catch your food by hand, and eat it raw). Why so angry?

I think some people can't imagine having money on this level and I get that but to dismiss someone doing something that can.. I dunno seems like jealousy to me.

I know quite a few rich people and not rich like a million dollar house rich. Yacht rich.

A simple explanation would be.

1. You can't take it with you and most people don't like the idea of relatives fighting for it when you're gone.

2. Sometimes you just cant make much of a dent in your wealth behaving "normally". Most wealthy people are well invested and would scoff at a 7% return. Even so 50 million invested @ 7% is 3.5 million a year in interest alone.. Wealth compounds.

3. Favorable financing.. Can you get a 2 million $ loan @ .9% interest? To someone wealthy their investments will outrun that 10 fold.

4. Plenty of other reasons I or you probably wont understand but I think it's cool.

Its cool and so is a Lamborghini wall poster. Just because you can't justify it doesn't change the cool factor. I also think it's a bargain compared to most stupid diesel pusher RV/Buses(that will fall apart in 10 years).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online