REBA

PlethoraOfGuns

Adventurer
Anybody can buy a new rig, bolt some stuff to it, and be cool. But it takes real heart and soul to get some of these old rigs like yours out and about. And that is a whole other league of cool that either the new truck guys don't know about or are just in denial.

You sir, have my undivided respect, keep it up!

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Thanks chilli. I love this old truck. Hate to say I love an inanimate object but there is some emotions tied to this rig. I could go get something new and bolt on some stuff and it would be cool too but it wouldn't be the same. A Cummins ram is cool. New f150 is NOT cool. Neither is Steve McQueen cool. Just my 2 cents. Anyway I appreciate the comments and love the spirit of this site. Very positive place, full of positive people, encouraging each other to go adventure. Love it.

Enough sing song Here are some better pics of console.

I edited your post a little so that you are updated. i hope that is ok. Me, Larry, and Plethora all agree your rig ROCKS!:wings:

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing new updates...:truck::truck::truck::truck::truck:

boll_rig

Adventurer
Reba is looking incredible! Just fell in love with the red paint and black wheels. Cant wait to see more!

Bojak

Adventurer
So i have a small update on Reba. i like the look of modern style side steps like the NFAB but don't like how they install to the pinch weld on the body.
I added some 4"x1/4" steel to the back abd then i bolted some support arms to the frame instead.
Now they look like NFAB but work as sliders.
Also i got the side windows tented.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Ironhide Fx4

Observer
So i have a small update on Reba. i like the look of modern style side steps like the NFAB but don't like how they install to the pinch weld on the body.
I added some 4"x1/4" steel to the back abd then i bolted some support arms to the frame instead.
Now they look like NFAB but work as sliders.
Also i got the side windows tented.
View attachment 337742View attachment 337743View attachment 337744View attachment 337745

Cool idea! Looking forward to watching the rest of the build

Bojak

Adventurer
Thanks guys. I might get blasted for this but I just ordered the bushwacker cut out flares for the rig. If she was an unmolested ride I couldn't cut on her. Shes not so I am.

MTCK

Observer
Sweet rig. Are those NFab steps the ones they list for a suburban? My wife has a hard time getting in at stock ride height and it's only going to get taller... Like how you solved the pinch weld mount. Great work so far.

Bojak

Adventurer
Yes they are the suburban ones but I was on nfab's site today and they now show a set for the square body crew cabs. In other news Reba is enjoying life with a new owner. It's a long, boring, and not completely logical story but I sold her. She went to a good dude and I made money so not too bad. I will miss her but I am now seeing "Sandy", a 2000 gmc 2500 crew cab short bed. It is the c/k style. Not nearly as cool, but not nearly as needy either,lol.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MTCK

Observer
Time for a new build thread. Bummer you sold this one but glad you got your $$ out. Thanks for the NFab tip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior