Best G Wagen forum?

Angelo1

I like this forum but find little activity in regards to newer G Wagen owners. What other site would have better activity for such owners looking to upgrade suspension, issue related articles, etc... Similar to Ih8mud.com for Land Cruiser owners.

That depends if you are into the 460 and 461 range of the G or if you are aiming at 463.

Pointedthree.com has massive knowledgebase of everything to do with the 463. You can find some 460 / 461 things, but their strength is in the comfortable vehicles.

Clubgwagen.com has a great selection of 460 / 461 vehicles and everything you need to know to build one from scratch. You also have 463. This forum have some modified vehicles, both in suspension and driveline.

Recently there is a new and upcomming forum. Started in UK & Ireland, they have people signing in from all over the world. Some of the members do very intersting builds. Not bling, but down-to-earth vehicles that you use in real life. Gwagenregister.com

Angelo1

Thanks everyone! Great recommendations all around! Yes, I don't want to bling out a G. To me, that's like putting a dress on the terminator himself. I like the luxury of taking it out for a nice dinner after banging it around on trails. :smiley_drive:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
All great suggestions. Many friendly people on all the G forums. Enjoy yours!

otiswesty

Regular guy
The most knowledge is on Pointedthree. Tons of technical information and diagnostic know how. :ylsmoke:

Clubgwagen has good engine conversion information and mods for 460 series G class, some interesting 463 stuff occasionally as well. The most active classifieds are here as well if you are looking for good used parts.:wings:

Benzworld has a lot of new G topics, tends to be more of the tuner and street version, but some old school as well. This was the main forum before pointedthree was created in 2003:bike_rider:

And of course we have this forum.:sombrero:

As suggested above, really good peeps across the boards

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
The most knowledge is on Pointedthree. Tons of technical information and diagnostic know how. :ylsmoke:

Benzworld has a lot of new G topics, tends to be more of the tuner and street version, but some old school as well. This was the main forum before pointedthree was created in 2003:bike_rider:

And of course we have this forum.:sombrero:

As suggested above, really good peeps across the boards

Thanks for the P3 kudos. Minor correction. P3 was started in April 2006 by the founder of Benzworld after he got taken advantage of by the new owner of BW.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier