Looking to Buy a business.

sjelmes

Wanderer
Greetings! Hoping to find some leads here in the EP World. I have spent the past 15+ years working in the marketing world, before that I started and owned a small bicycle frame building company in the Boston Area. While I have greatly enjoyed my time as a marketer, I miss the thrill and the satisfaction that comes with owning and operating a business. As a lover of all things two-wheeled, I thought this might be a great place to start a search for a business opportunity. Perhaps you are looking to retire, have other projects you want to pursue, etc. I figure it never hurts to ask or look in places others might not.

What does the ideal business look like for me? The basics would be as follows: a simple product line, preferably something you invented/patented, has proof of concept and existing revenue, and that I can work with from my home in Colorado. The size of the company is not my primary focus. If this starts out as a nice side business that has potential to grow, that would be great, and if it is a going concern that is a possibility as well.

Thanks in advance for your time. Please drop me a PM if you’d like to discuss further, have a lead for me and want to exchange information.

Best,

Steve

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
You need a business broker.

They really do earn their fee by sorting out the real viable businesses from the dreamers and basket cases.

I know a very good one in Phoenix area, but you probably want one closer to home...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior