Want to trade my built 1993 Locked FZJ80 for your built 100 Series

mike h

Adventurer
10ga: if you decide to sell email me. It's not worth 15 to me but I'd like talk.

Last edited:

10ga

Observer
I found a 100 I would really like to have, probably one of the only ones I would feel good about giving my 80 up for. I have a couple guys interested in buying mine but not sure we will work out a deal. I would like to have a 100 but if I don't sell or trade my 80, it's not going to hurt my feelings. I'm going to give it just a little bit and if no deal, I'm going to hang on to it and buy a 100. I don't have to do a major build, maybe a lift and some 295 tires. It would be something I would drive every day and take on some longer trips that I wouldn't take my 80 on. The build on the one I found is really nice. It's a 99 with 98,000 miles, rear e-locker, front ARB, re-geared to 4.88, 315 BFG tires, 44 gallon long range transfer tank, OME lift, ARB front bull bar, ARB rear bar with single swing out, roof rack, Warn winch, and lots of goodies on the inside. I think my wife hates the ideal of me selling the 80 more than I do, for some reason she loves it.

Last edited:

10ga

Observer
I think it's sold. The guy is supposed to be here tomorrow at noon to pick it up so we'll see. Then I have to decide what's next. I have several ideas but nothing certain as of yet. Right now the list is a 100 series, 4 door Tacoma, Trail edition 4Runner, and one really nice 1982 FJ40 that's located here in my town. All I know for sure is it will be a Toyota.

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
I spotted this 80 in Greensboro, NC this afternoon. I had to do a lap around the parking lot for a closing look :Wow1:! It's a beautiful rig and looks even better in person.
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke