Do you feel the need to be upset when you encounter an armed camper in the woods?

wmeyer116

wmeyer116
I always have my handgun on me, especially when I camp. It's almost always concealed, but when I backpack its not. I've never had anyone say anything or act out of the ordinary if they notice. I'm just always polite, say hi, and I'm on my way. It's been like this in every state ive camped, Tennessee, north Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Wyoming, montana, Alaska, Utah, Colorado, and idaho.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OCD Overland

Explorer
PJ, you really are quite the troll, aren't you?

What I want to know is why the mods don't lock these threads on page one instead of waiting until everyone starts yelling at one another.

tarditi

Explorer
Not if they are behaving responsibly.

One time I was wheeling in a state forest and a bunch of guys were camped on a hilltop that the trail passed by - they were "drinking and plinking" - this I do have a HUGE problem with, and there were all sorts of people potentially in the area (was a multi-use OHV area). They got reported to the rangers.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
PJ, you really are quite the troll, aren't you?

What I want to know is why the mods don't lock these threads on page one instead of waiting until everyone starts yelling at one another.

Give it a few hours, some folks feel the need to justify their existence via trolling the internet.

OCD Overland

Explorer
Spare me the theatrics. The mods locked the other thread so you started it again with a different title, just to continue the same argument with the same participants. If you don't want to call it trolling, then make up your own word.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
We are trying to have a conversation, for whatever reason you disagree with the premise of carrying guns outdoors, so you do your best to ruin it. Maybe you should quit trolling.

donaldcon

Adventurer
Yes I keep a gun in the vehicle at all times. It always on my person, but it's always near by.

To many meth heads out there, not to mention aggressive animals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles