OZTENT RV3 expedition tent - Brand New - Never used

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

The wife and I bought a brand new OZTENT RV3 in anticipation of the upcoming camping season. It arrived, and while it's damn near perfect for what we want... we decided to go all out and get the RV5. The RV3 is by no means a small tent... but we'd like just a bit more room. If you've never seen an OZTENT, please check them out on youtube. They're known as the "30 second expedition tent"... and truly, thats what they are. Amazing build quality too.

Here is the link to the RV3:

http://www.oztent.com.au/oztentrange/oztent-rv-3#.Vrk_7TZlmRs

Like I said, ours is brand new and located just outside Boulder, CO. I will ship, but this thing is rather large and heavy.

It retailed for $899.00... I will let it go for $699.00 (or best offer) and take the hit so we can get the RV5

I can get pics too.... but seriously, it's brand new.

Last edited:

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
ANNNNNDDDD..... Im an idiot. I didn't buy it. My wife did, and I honestly thought she paid that much. ANYWHO.... the post has been edited to reflect the new price. Sorry and thanks!

grapemilk

I pointed it out with love, I've been wanting to purchase an RV-3...but i just dropped a bunch of $$$ on tires so I have to wait a couple of month. Good luck on the sale! And you just learned you're wife didn't spend as much as you thought. (reminder that Valentines day is this Sunday)

~sean

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
I pointed it out with love, I've been wanting to purchase an RV-3...but i just dropped a bunch of $$$ on tires so I have to wait a couple of month. Good luck on the sale! And you just learned you're wife didn't spend as much as you thought. (reminder that Valentines day is this Sunday)

~sean

Ha! Thanks man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne