Lightly Used Tepui Roof Top Tent Kukenam Ruggedized with Annex RTT for sale UT

JeeperJake

Observer
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

I have a Tepui Roof Top Tent and Annex combo for sale and would love to let it go local (UT). This tent has been used for 2 seasons for a total of about 10 weekend camp trips and a 10 day expedition.

It is in pristine condition and is off the rack and ready to pickup anytime. Can also meet or deliver locally in and around Sandy, Utah.

Details:

Make- Tepui
Model- Kukenam Ruggedized ($1650 Value)
Color- Expedition Orange
Accessories: Expedition Orange Annex ($120 value)

Come with everything that comes standard in this link.

http://tepuitents.com/collections/tents/products/kukenam-ruggedized

Price is pretty firm at $1550. Cost is around $2K if you bought new and had shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional info. Text is best 2O832O29O3. Item is located in Sandy UT. This tent is AWESOME!

I might be willing to ship and save you some $$ from buying new. it depends on where it needs to be shipped. I will be in ZION around march 12th for a half marathon and can bring i along if anyone from AZ or NV were interested. Or willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

If you are interested and would need it shipped, i have the shipping box and can ship. Let me know your zip and i can do an estimate for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.Thanks- Jake

Attachments

• 20140929_175850.jpg
    20140929_175850.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 743
  • 20141001_090930.jpg
    20141001_090930.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 345
  • 20141004_140900.jpg
    20141004_140900.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

Happykamper

Explorer
I'm an Eezi awn guy, but I recently had opportunity to try one of these out!!! In my opinion these and this one is one I used for a week, is very nice, and that's a nice price he's got on this. By the way I do not know this person...lol

vegasjeepguy

Adventurer
I upgrade from a regular Kukenam to a ruggedized XL a last year. The regular was very good but the XL is awesome. Definitely a great deal on a great tent. I'm reaching out to some Vegas buddies that maybe interested.

JeeperJake

Observer
I upgrade from a regular Kukenam to a ruggedized XL a last year. The regular was very good but the XL is awesome. Definitely a great deal on a great tent. I'm reaching out to some Vegas buddies that maybe interested.

Thanks for looking out!

Also, just as a reminder this color is sold out and back-ordered from Tepui. Not sure when they will have the Expedition Orange in again. Here's your chance for a great deal and a sweet color!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles