AT Tacoma Habitat: Official Thread

ebbs

Observer
any idea when you'll have pictures of the orders with the windows? also, any other pics of paint matched habitats? looking at picking up a 3rd gen Taco next year and leaning towards the inferno or the Blue pearl... seriously thinking about the paint match especially with the inferno

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
any idea when you'll have pictures of the orders with the windows? also, any other pics of paint matched habitats? looking at picking up a 3rd gen Taco next year and leaning towards the inferno or the Blue pearl... seriously thinking about the paint match especially with the inferno

There are pictures and albums on our Facebook page of color matched Habitat's.

Album 1
Album 2

We got the windows in recently, maybe able to get a picture of the window in the rear tailgate and front slider soon. No orders for side windows until the new year.

Junior83

Observer
I placed an order for a habitat with the front slider, rear window and side slider options. I thought I would give my dog some air and a window to look out of when we're on the road.

The current estimated completion date for my order is February so I'll be sure to share some images of the Habitat installed on my truck in a few months.

Needless to say I can't wait for the day I pick my Habitat up!

BradS

I see that you are from BC. I'm in the market for a new truck, but with that must get rid of my camperized van. This Habitat route seems to be the best way to go. Did you order it directly from AT Trailer?

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer
I see that you are from BC. I'm in the market for a new truck, but with that must get rid of my camperized van. This Habitat route seems to be the best way to go. Did you order it directly from AT Trailer?

They are the ones that make it and the only place you can order one just FYI.

ebbs

Observer
There are pictures and albums on our Facebook page of color matched Habitat's.

Album 1
Album 2

We got the windows in recently, maybe able to get a picture of the window in the rear tailgate and front slider soon. No orders for side windows until the new year.

Yeah saw that one, looks great, just wanted to see other colors LOL... I think I'm leaning towards just the front and back windows anyways, so those pics would be very much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to answer!

ebbs

Observer
I placed an order for a habitat with the front slider, rear window and side slider options. I thought I would give my dog some air and a window to look out of when we're on the road.

The current estimated completion date for my order is February so I'll be sure to share some images of the Habitat installed on my truck in a few months.

Needless to say I can't wait for the day I pick my Habitat up!

Awesome! can't wait to see it. extremely jealous! any chance you'll be detouring through Denver on your drive back home so I could drool over it in person lol?

Junior83

Observer
LOL Actually I was thinking of going through Salt Lake on the way down but heading west to the coast to stop by and check out some suppliers including the folks at Goose Gear on the way back.

I believe there is another AT dealer out of Jackson Hole, Wy. that sells Habitats as well as 4 Wheel Campers.

I can't wait to get it and head out and explore with the family! I plan on attending some of the local events up here to give other enthusiasts the chance to check it out in person.

dman93

Adventurer
^^ I stopped by the FWC dealer in Jackson Wyoming this summer and he had an early Habitat on his 6' bed Taco. It was great to see in one in person, and he will sell them and install them. I'm not a customer but would seriously consider purchasing there if the Habitat bug gets me again ... for now, I'm trying to stay lean and light, and have removed not just the RTT, but even the shell from my truck.

ebbs

Observer
LOL Actually I was thinking of going through Salt Lake on the way down but heading west to the coast to stop by and check out some suppliers including the folks at Goose Gear on the way back.

I believe there is another AT dealer out of Jackson Hole, Wy. that sells Habitats as well as 4 Wheel Campers.

I can't wait to get it and head out and explore with the family! I plan on attending some of the local events up here to give other enthusiasts the chance to check it out in person.

absolutely don't blame you. I'd do the same. I'll just wait for the pictures.

Denny@fwcjh

Observer
We are a dealer for AT Overland as well as a huge fan of the Habitat!! Let us know if we can answer any questions. Our shipment will arrive the end of February and we have 3 spots available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles