2012+ Fuso FG Recent Recalls

dlh62c

Explorer
Let your dealer know how these recalls are affecting your travel plans.

If the truck has been reliable up to this point, load it up and hit the road. Grab some dealer email addresses incase something does happen.

The trip will be good for your bowels, considering the rough ride.

Last edited:

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Oh, I have let them know. All the way up to the Western Regional rep. "last quarter of 2017, that's all I can tell you"

It's been fairly reliable - other than a DEF/DPF failure, two O2 sensors that went south, the ABS sensor that's dead currently, two harnesses that failed, another O2 and a A/F mixture sensor that failed...other than that, reliable as a rock. LOL.

Have I mentioned that there are no dealers, service centers, or parts places in the far north? :D

dlh62c

Explorer
It's been fairly reliable - other than a DEF/DPF failure, two O2 sensors that went south, the ABS sensor that's dead currently, two harnesses that failed, another O2 and a A/F mixture sensor that failed...other than that, reliable as a rock. LOL.

Are you power washing the undercarriage and frame rails frequently?

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Are you power washing the undercarriage and frame rails frequently?

LOL, no. Southern California, no need, it's dry out here. No mud, no salt, very little wet. If I do wash, like with other vehicles that need to be degrimed before work, I use a degreaser, brushes, elbow grease and a garden hose....and time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior