Mounting MaxTrax on Gobi Ladder?

RedStripeRanger

We are working on a universal mount which should be out in a few months that'll be perfect in this scenario, which I realize doesn't help much right now...

Any updates/more details on this? I am trying to mount a set of 4 flat to my Gobi on the outside bar parallel to the car... Still havent figured out a solution I like.

jhberria

Adventurer
I'm still waiting for more information, as well. I can't find a good way to get them on the roof under my RTT in an accessible manner. The ladder is the best option for me.

MAXTRAX

Supporting Sponsor
Sorry guys, many internet threads and I missed this one. If you ever have a question, please email me: matt@maxtrax.com.au

We're still refining the mount, so unfortunately I do not have an update for you on availability. Our owner is very particular and won't sell a product unless he's tested it personally on some serious outback trips.

At the moment we're trying to build some more functionality in it. It's something we intended to launch around SEMA—so I probably should have kept my mouth shut!

jhberria

Adventurer
Sorry guys, many internet threads and I missed this one. If you ever have a question, please email me: matt@maxtrax.com.au

We're still refining the mount, so unfortunately I do not have an update for you on availability. Our owner is very particular and won't sell a product unless he's tested it personally on some serious outback trips.

At the moment we're trying to build some more functionality in it. It's something we intended to launch around SEMA—so I probably should have kept my mouth shut!

Hah, no problem. I'm sure we all understand and appreciate the significant testing that goes into the R&D phase of a new product before it's made available to the masses. All we ask is that you keep us updated on said availability :agree:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles