1994 Chevy Blazer Texas Ranch/Expedition Rig

Hank_DeHoyos

Looking good! I'd like to get an ARB for my rig....

Casey

Thank You, I ordered the bumper through 4 Wheelparts and it took forever (obviously coming from Australia) but then they lost it at their distribution center for almost a month, I would not recommend using them as your ARB dealer

Bojak

Adventurer
Love the blazer. Looks really sharp. I'm considering the arb for my truck. I would love to see some more pics from a little farther back if you ever get the chance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hank_DeHoyos

Love the blazer. Looks really sharp. I'm considering the arb for my truck. I would love to see some more pics from a little farther back if you ever get the chance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

As requested, Bojak here's some more pictures of the Blazer in each of it's stages. I apologize in advance for the iPhone quality of some of these shots.
IMG_1858 (2).JPGIMG_2298 (2).jpg
IMG_4011 (2).jpgIMG_2840 (2).jpg
Here's the Blazer just before it was lifted at my cousin's shop Truxx Outfitters in Denton, Texas
IMG_4212 (2).jpg
Now with the lift on, as you can tell the rust got worse as months passed by
IMG_4316 (2).jpgIMG_4803 (2).jpg
IMG_4893 (2).JPG
Now Repainted
IMG_3459 (2).jpgIMG_3412 (2).jpg

brownmule

Observer
Here's the Blazer just before it was lifted at my cousin's shop Truxx Outfitters in Denton, Texas

That's a good shop. I'm just south of them in Carrollton, Tx. I believe they have another shop here in Carrollton.

Hank_DeHoyos

That's a good shop. I'm just south of them in Carrollton, Tx. I believe they have another shop here in Carrollton.

Brownmule, their other shop is in Lewisville. So pretty close to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior