Toyo 285/70/R19.5 M608z

engineer

Adventurer
So the 305 never passed on the older model Isuzu NPS, But they pass on the newer model....
Just have to wait until they finish the rest of the truck....

Mr Rehab

Traveller
So the 305 never passed on the older model Isuzu NPS, But they pass on the newer model....
Just have to wait until they finish the rest of the truck....

From what year model do they pass the brake test? I'm guessing when they went to 6.5t GVM which was...????

Mr Rehab

Traveller
Hi John. How goes the teaching?
We've just shipped to Montevideo, now bouncing round Brazil for a few weeks then home.

I like the look of the 305s but we couldn't fit them under the guards. Maybe next time.

MJCake1

My Toyota tires are wearing fine at 34k rotated all 6 twice. 60 road/40 offroad.
Air down most often on dirt.

MJCake1

Personally for me that pressure is much too high, I used a Michelin tire chart for my specific tire I found online but the chart didn't really didn't go as low as I needed for my weight so I interpolated the graph to come up with some numbers, 58 psi for the rears and 48 front on pavement and down as low as 20 front and 30 or so rear on rough roads. I operate in the 11000-12000 pound range.

I religiously air down hitting the trails and it gives me the best comfort and less vibration/slamming from potholes etc, it will also form around the rocks pretty good but not great, and that is the nature of these tires for these trucks. Toyo or Michelin will be very conservative on their numbers as they will be liable for out of range numbers. Like I said the last tires reached 70,000km and had a bit of a wobble but could go many more K's than when I retired them.

Hell I run around 14000 lbs and 80 psi front and 90-100 rear on roads. My tires look like I will get another 30k.

MJCake1

My Toyota tires are wearing fine at 34k rotated all 6 twice. 60 road/40 offroad.
Air down most often on dirt.
I guess Google corrected my spelling I said TOYO!
And now I have 46k on the tires, rotated 4 a thousand miles ago and they are looking great. And I mostly off-road. Use the Staun HD's to air down to 55 psi oof road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles