boys losing thier toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimm

Expedition Leader
im surprised how quiet its been from the gun nut crowd.

when obama was the clear democratic front runner, people were going crazy for firearms fearing a ban, when it was obvious to anyone with more than a childs "schoolhouse rock" understanding of the political process, there was nothing to fear, but exorbitant pricing itself.

now when the true enemy is at the gates, you dont hear a peep.

no, the true enemy isnt our favorite hillary. edmund hillary would have a greater impact. our hillary is willing to promise so much to so many for this job, that the devil now owns her soul. and i think the devil is pro gun, myself.

the enemy is the fractured republican party.

change is a horrid distraction while the lords, earls and dukes we elect vie for power and influence in a new order. issues get forgotten as power is traded for money.

the majority of americans consistently poll in favor of some sort of gun control, and once the ball starts to roll, it never stops on a dime, let alone the dime you want or are willing to accept.

republicans are generally reactionary, and as such always in the minority in population, if not votes. the one thing that kept back the gun control advocates, was the focus of the minority to act as a levy against the periodic floods of public discontent. if the levy forms a breach, the enemy may see it as an opportunity for the flood. i know, if ran their organizations i would. in fact, id be disappointed in them if they werent thinking what im thinking right now. they wouldnt be worthy of the title PAC.

yep, i think the next few days ought to be the true days of fear and dread. this isnt a discussion of who ought to be the nominee, or their qualifications. in and of itself thats a non issue. what IS the issue, is a party fissure forming, and doing what it takes to halt that at all costs.

i'm a right wing democrat gun nut, as many in PA are. im active and i do my part to pull my elected sacks of **** to the middle. its actually quite easy. my party leadership in this state has more 60yo white men than a masonic temple in alabama.

you republicans, well, this one is your job. i think you all may want to consider whats at stake in the long run if you all continue with this reactionary feel good moment. because thats all it is. a moment. the potential results are forever if it shreads the base establishment. the foundation of the levy.

(then again, i could be wrong :) )

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
To me the biggest concern is the current fighting will cause the power to shift in Congress. That's when we could lose our rights when you couple it with a new president. oh well I ain't got no gunz anyways.

J

JWP58

Maybe I'll read this, when the OP realizes you have to capitalize the first letter of the first word of each new sentence.

zimm

Expedition Leader
Maybe I'll read this, when the OP realizes you have to capitalize the first letter of the first word of each new sentence.

kinda goes without saying, you must have read this to see that, so i'll get right on that, just for YOU!

im looking for well thought out responses, opinions, rejections, witty quips, or whatnot.

board crybabies, we have enough of.

(ps, if you bring up your posts in search, one sees your grammatical errors without even having to open the full sentence, and sadly, by your own admission, youre striving not to have any.)

zimm

Expedition Leader
well im a little more concerned today than yesterday.

without a hail mary, pro gun'ish bernie, is about done.

trump is a rollin' and eating up delegates in states that have a horrid system of "winner takes all" without a majority.

Boehnors seat is going with a 35% winner far right guy for the general. HE will be pro gun for sure, and i'll bet he wins that particular seat, but the trend of minority rule candidates in the republican party will only serve to marginalize the gun lobby as the grip on the middle weakens. that seat is a battle won (a softball really), but one thats not a good indicator elsewhere.

i think if one wants an SBR or other class III NFA toys, it may be a good idea to get that paperwork in now. as slow as those approvals have been under obama, i can only imagine a hillary with a grip on both the house and senate middle. she'll be fearless, and she's already promised constituents action. its not as if its not on the radar. all she has to do is, take it off the atf "to do" list, and those applications will sit there on an empty desk in perpetuity.

personally i dont have a need for a silencer or sbr, so im meting with a class 3 guy to arrange an ar15 lower and a can that good (serviceable) for 9mm on down. i'll toss them in the safe for future use.

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
NO candidate is going to have the stones to tackle the real misuse of gun issues. Doesn't matter if there is a D or an R next to their name. This is certainly a bad time to be a voter. Still going to do it though.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
well im a little more concerned today than yesterday.

without a hail mary, pro gun'ish bernie, is about done.

trump is a rollin' and eating up delegates in states that have a horrid system of "winner takes all" without a majority.

Boehnors seat is going with a 35% winner far right guy for the general. HE will be pro gun for sure, and i'll bet he wins that particular seat, but the trend of minority rule candidates in the republican party will only serve to marginalize the gun lobby as the grip on the middle weakens. that seat is a battle won (a softball really), but one thats not a good indicator elsewhere.

i think if one wants an SBR or other class III NFA toys, it may be a good idea to get that paperwork in now. as slow as those approvals have been under obama, i can only imagine a hillary with a grip on both the house and senate middle. she'll be fearless, and she's already promised constituents action. its not as if its not on the radar. all she has to do is, take it off the atf "to do" list, and those applications will sit there on an empty desk in perpetuity.

personally i dont have a need for a silencer or sbr, so im meting with a class 3 guy to arrange an ar15 lower and a can that good (serviceable) for 9mm on down. i'll toss them in the safe for future use.

Cans are a dime a dozen at our gun show, supposedly the "worlds largest" Wanemachers in Tulsa. Its just a tube with holes in it, and they tell you how to finish it off. If it wasn't for my fear of sharing a cell with Jared Fogle, I'd be all over it.

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
While I appreciate the civility shown in this thread, we are forced to close it for political nature. Sorry yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94