Make a V6 WK Growl? Rumble?

CallMeChaz

How can I make my V6 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rocky Mtn Edt. sound good? I want it to sound like the HEMI with an exhaust but don't want to install an exhaust system if it wont do anything.

Mods So Far:

-Limo Tint
-Aftermarket Radio

IMG_6327.jpg
IMG_6326.jpg
IMG_6324.jpg
IMG_6323.jpg

Last edited:

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Buy a Hemi?

Seriously though there are better forums out there for your project...not running you off but the answers that you are looking for are probably not going to be found here....like I said there a number of really informative WK posts at Jeep Garage.

For example here is a post dedicated to making the 3.7L V6 perform better..
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f183/3-7l-performance-love-25595.html

Last edited:

paroxysym

Adventurer
well you have quite the sound system. maybe roll the windows down and play the sound of a hemi? should rumble nicely through those woofers.

honestly, check out jeepforum.com or jeepgarage.org, theres a build over on JG by a guy really souping up a v6- straight pipe, intake, tuner, etc.

kmlacroix

Explorer
The reality is, there is little you can do, without spending a lot of money. Jeep has spent millions in development to get the best performance/fuel economy/emissions reductions possible and reasonable. If you want a different sounding exhaust, get a different vehicle or a different exhaust. The more you complicate/modify your vehicle, the harder it, generally, is to fix.

If you are into adventure travel or looking into it, there is a lot of good advice and help here.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
I mean sorry for posting in a Jeep section about my Jeep. New to this stuff. Just looking for help.

And we are helping you out by pointing you to the right aisle....think about being in a grocery store and you are in the beer aisle looking for peanut butter. You ask someone where the peanut butter is and we tell you aisle 2. We are only trying to help you out by telling you there are other forums that can address your issues.

No hard feelings. :elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior