Fried Egg Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I don't really delight in pissing on Cheerios but, your endothelial cells hate you.

Just a caution. Don't learn it the hard way like I did, with a series of MIs (at least 6 that I know of) at age 44.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Eh, follow it up with a 5k run or an 8 mile hike. Eat a light lunch and some lean protein for dinner, you'll be fine. Everything in moderation including moderation.

Looks tasty. We do a lot of similar stuff. Try a sriracha aioli with it next time, too!

Brewtus

Adventurer
I don't really delight in pissing on Cheerios but, your endothelial cells hate you.

Just a caution. Don't learn it the hard way like I did, with a series of MIs (at least 6 that I know of) at age 44.

Safety fast,
Bill

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain

WW4SES

There is an interesting dichotomy here between the message and the signature... Not ragging on you or disagreeing, it's very important to stay healthy, just thought it was funny.

ab1985

Explorer
If you eat like this then lie around like a lazy bum, yes, your health will suffer. Hilldweller obviously has no clue about sports nutrition or what it takes to sustain a truly active lifestyle. Fat is good for you.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
If you eat like this then lie around like a lazy bum, yes, your health will suffer. Hilldweller obviously has no clue about sports nutrition or what it takes to sustain a truly active lifestyle. Fat is good for you.
I was an elite level athlete at one time, an actual poster boy for a sports nutrition company....
And I was pre-med and have a certification in nutrition.
No, fat isn't good for you.

Look at the cutting edge research out of Cornell University.

EDIT: UC has a good batch of videos to watch. http://www.uctv.tv/skinny-on-obesity/

Last edited:

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
There is an interesting dichotomy here between the message and the signature... Not ragging on you or disagreeing, it's very important to stay healthy, just thought it was funny.
Thanks ---- I did live life a little too grandly at one time and earned my heart attacks.
I still live large but I eat vegan. Lessons learned the hard way.

Brewtus

Adventurer
Back to the OP though, that does look muchly fantastic. Will definitely give it a try, though not on a regular basis. Gotta keep them endothelial cells happy. :chowtime:

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Those UC / Robert Lustig videos all promote the LCHF diet.
Well they promote low sugar... ...not necessarily low carb.
Those videos are a gateway drug. I have the hardcore stuff in a basket in the garage.

There are engineered foods that are more deadly than cigarettes. I think it's time to stare that fact in the eye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior