Let's see your 2nd Gen Colorado/Canyon

Phxdsrtrat

Observer
Hey Curtiss, what is the bar on the front of your canyon?

It's the EVO3 by Steelcraft. I had an Aries bull bar originally and just didn't like the look. I really just wanted a simple pre-runner bar for some lights but this was the closest I could find. I think if it lost the "wings" it would look much better.

-Curtiss

Colorado_Outback

Adventurer
It's the EVO3 by Steelcraft. I had an Aries bull bar originally and just didn't like the look. I really just wanted a simple pre-runner bar for some lights but this was the closest I could find. I think if it lost the "wings" it would look much better.

-Curtiss

The wings are a little awkward looking. Awesome looking truck in any case!

CodyY

Explorer
19d1afc70eb98e4f3e514fd0273e7086.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CodyY

Explorer
90975c418df0c7d1ce5090a5f702d359.jpg

265/70-17 grabbers, 1.25 Zone spacer, and some led cubes on Alternative Offroad hinge mounts. Yanked the deflector, and a slim toolbox from Lowes. 5800 on the clock and we head to New Mexico tomorrow.

CodyY

Explorer
e2f32509863378ea6f0789cd90bd7ba1.jpg

c3b97c5b53df3048a00f55a8134a250d.jpg

24e6b8af1e21d33ab4bd64b84b9b6d5c.jpg

Didn't get any poser shots up Greenie Peak but I've got video on the Gopro and some better pics on the big camera.
Truck did great. I didn't even air down. Traction control and hill decent are really good. And no scrapes or hangups the whole day. Ride is a little bouncy on the baby head rocks of Northern NM but that's to be expected with stock "towing package" suspension. If this was a keeper I'd have Fox shocks and Total Chaos upper arms with atlas expedition leaves on it. However I won't be spending that much on a truck I only have for the next 2.5 years.

Future upgrades after this trip? Either a soft topper or bed rack, I haven't decided. Leaning towards the bed rack as anything tall will get put on my little 6x12 trailer and dirt bikes will go on the hitch rack (single) or on said trailer (multiples). I'd like the option of a RTT or at least to be able to haul 2 yaks, and the 5' bed makes that futile.

We're in Amarillo headed back home today with a stop at Palo Duro canyon this morning. I'm drinking coffee in the lobby of the hotel and letting the wife sleep in (it's our 5th anniversary today). I hate to only do a few hours at Palo Duro with the weather this pretty, but we'll call it a scouting trip for next time. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior