Is there anything to do in Colorado?

Monterado

Observer
You're not to to Utah yet? There used to be some pools along the river above Carbondale and the turn to Marble. They sort of got demolished as truck drivers ran off of the road looking at the naked women. Somebody mentioned the pool at South Canyon. Just west of Glenwood. south, lots of places. Look at a map. North, you might need to drive a ways to get to places like Steamboat Springs, Like Strawberry Lake or farther north to Saratoga Inn They do have Teepees out there and you can find a private area with a temperature to fit your needs. There is also what is called Hobo Pool in town. Much like a medium sized swimming pool.
About 35 years ago I was in the College doing some geology research and came across an old Government document from about 1887 that listed all of the hot springs in the state, water temps and mineral content. I'm a honest guy. It went back on the shelf. Yeah, I should have written down the reference numbers and attempted to order up a copy.
I have been a working in a library in the past and I don't screw around with books. Something my mommy beat into me. I get a book from a used book store and I have to straighten all of the dog eared pages.

Avalanche Ranch is also in that area. Pretty cool and small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles