m416 with rtt located in cumming, ga

timlaw71

M416 Overland trailer
This trailer started off as a great shape m416 that I purchase. The 3 tires are practically brand new (31” MT).
My build story. http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/153111-Tim-s-m416-trailer-build
The build consists of the following:
• Gas strut assisted lid. (Keep contents dry and dust free.
• Ladder rack used to hold Roof Top Tent and Awning.
• Iquanatents RTT with Annex. (Purchased November 2016)
• Iquanatents Awning. (purchased November 2016)
• 2 6volt Trojan t-105 batteries (purchased Jan 2017). These are wired in series for 12 volts and they supply 225 amp hours of reserve. This is enough reserve to run the lights and the fridge (not included) for 4-5 days.
• SeaSense Marine 5-way switch panel.
• Blue Sea 12 circuit fuse panel.
• Iota 30-amp charge converter with iq4 smart module. (4 phase charger for the batteries).
• 125 V AC plug for plugging trailer into the wall for charging.
• Harbor Freight tongue box.
• Voltage meter.
• Led lights all around the outside of trailer.
• Led lights inside trailer to see cargo at night.
• Led lights in the tongue box.
• Led light strip in RTT.
• 2 12 volt outlets in the RTT.
• Tongue has been extended to allow for the tongue box and allows for the tow vehicle tail gate to be opened while hooked to the vehicle. Original lunette has been retained and not cut in any way.
This trailer pulls like a dream and camps beautifully.
$5500.00
IMG_1469.jpgIMG_1471.jpgIMG_1473.jpgIMG_1461.jpgIMG_1449.jpgIMG_1450.jpg

Last edited:

jordan004

would you consider separating the trailer from the tent? i would be interested in the trailer... Athens, GA

Last edited:

nlscooby

Observer
This thing must also be a time machine! (According to you're ad you purchased the tent in Nov of this year and the batteries next year!) ;)

This is a good looking set up....I'm in North Carolina and am just starting to look. The RTT is a new brand to me. How large is this one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online