If I ran the Land Cruiser Devlopment Division:

AK.xplorer

Observer
They would only be built in the Japan

There would only be one series:

The 30 series. Why did we skip the number 30? The marketing scum could make up some great jingles: gettin down n dirty with my 30.

It would come as a modular design if the customer wanted to change it according to the trip. It could be a 4 door wagon, 2 door with short bed, or 4 door with mini ute bed.

The 1hd-fte would go through extensive changes to be a 5.2 liter inline six, intercooled turbo diesel

The 1fz-fe would go through extensive changes to run a full 5.0 liter inline six with direct injection and 9.5:1 compression ratio
Factory available supercharger would be an option. The engine block would be aluminum

The breaks would become 4-piston disc breaks with 14 inch rotors

The automatic transmission would be made by allison

The manual transmission would be made by Tremec or Aisin

The vehicle could be ordered with either an IFS or a Solid Front Axle

It would come with a stock old man emu suspension.

The vehicle size would be 80 series-ish in width. Maybe a little taller.

Harrop/Eaton lockers would not be an option, they'd come as standard equipment

Selectable 4wd would be standard, and the transfer case would have a 3.5:1 low gear ratio

The vehicle would have a retro look exhibiting the lines of a 60 series.

Guys who trade in their FJ-Cruiser bubble mobiles, would get a 500 dollar rebate check, so that I could crush them to be recycled.

The concept vehicle would be donated to an amish family.

Last edited:

Tembo

topless adventures
While wishing away...I would stop the long held Toyota practice of subtley changing every engine component every year or two so that a 2003 part won't fit on a 2005 model...going back decades. If your stuck in the *** end of nowhere, finding parts can be hard enough...and the reason I never overland anywhere remote in Toyotas...

p nut

butter
......and the MSRP would be nearing $200k, while sales would plummet below its already dismal figures. You'd be out of a job in a few short weeks.

:D

tienckb

Adventurer
Hehe lol at P nut's post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer

AK.xplorer

Observer
......and the MSRP would be nearing $200k, while sales would plummet below its already dismal figures. You'd be out of a job in a few short weeks.

:D

That's it, I've had it. You ungrateful penny pinchers, I'm moving production to Mexico.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
You forgot the unicorn skin seats and the perpetual motion engine. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK.xplorer

Observer
Me too, especially atomic energy plants built with minimal flood protection.

Back to the Landcruiser, build at least one version with detachable roof & hinged windshield again...

Say please, and we'll make it happen. Drop-top 30!

We had a ton of tsunami debris along our AK coast after that catastrophe over in Japan. Some folks were scared to eat the fish for a while! I toughened up a bit and stopped worrying, after I read the book Voices From Chernobyl.......

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior