2014 ram 2500 build

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
I had that same CM Bed on my last 1 ton. I hated it. From the cheap paint to the crappy hinges, I was so ready to get rid of it.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
The shop I use has sold heaps of the RT's. Guys with the Mt's are switching over quite a bit.
I'm going with the 35's next time around. Nice looking truck and Thuren's bumper looks fine!

(none)

Adventurer
Looks great. Tires look nice.

Are you concerned about airflow to the intercooler at all with the holes covered by the light and the license plate?

chet6.7

Explorer
Looks nice,I see a lot of truck washing in your future. At least these days you can blow the water off with a leaf blower,I had to use a chamois back in the day when I had a black car.

Inline6

Adventurer
I'm not sure yet? I'm starting to build my roof rack. Then I will tackle the rear bumper.

I picked up the Thuren rear brackets and am going to build a rear bumper from them. Just not sure the final design yet. Was just looking for ideas.

Thanks

Highway Camper

Take pictures now. That truck will soon never be as clean as it is now. Mud will be in places you didn't even know you had places. Have fun, looks fantastic.

KSL22

Adventurer
Greetings from just up the road in Lubbock. Awesome build.
I bought my 08 megacab in Lubbock. Can't say I saw much of the town other than the used car dealer, Sonic, and the Autozone as it was 10° out and you were in the middle of a ice storm. Made the drive back to California interesting.

87ttop

The centramatic balancers are working great!! I made a drive to Amarillo Tx(6 hrs) 75 the whole way, no problems!

What are yalls thoughts on roof racks? I'm gonna be making my own, just wondering if y'all had any thoughts or ideas . It's gonna bolt to the camper and is gonna extend over the cab stopping just behind the driver door. I will have my light cannons mounted up front and I'll have a few solar panels above the cab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier