Super Singles for a 2010 Isuzu FTS 800

Tourboy

Observer
Hi All,

Does anyone know of a set of super singles for an Isuzu FTS800 for sale. I'm not worried if they don't have rubber.

Cheers
Dave

Fugly

Adventurer
Dave,
Give the blokes at ATW in Yandena a bell
they may be able to point you in the right direction......

Cheers Fugly

Tourboy

Observer
Dave,
Give the blokes at ATW in Yandena a bell
they may be able to point you in the right direction......

Cheers Fugly

Thanks, they don't do anything that big and have no idea who does, even though they show larger vehicles on their site with them on.

Tourboy

Observer
Thanks, they don't do anything that big and have no idea who does, even though they show larger vehicles on their site with them on.

Ok guys, for those that want to know, Bus 4x4 in Qld now do ADR certified wheels and tyres and Able coaches in WA do them now at about tripple the price.

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018

Are you sure? They were definitely selling them last year. We have an ATW set on one of our FTS 800 Fraser Island buses and also the same wheels on a FSS 550. They are also the same wheels that fit the Hino GT's that you see around here too. They are 15" x 22.5" to suit 385 or 425 or 445/60R tyres. Maybe they have run out of stock? Can I ask who did you speak to at ATW?

Tourboy

Observer
Thanks, Can't remember who and have since deleted the email. I actually emailed again at least a week ago asking where the wheels on the FTS pictured on their website came from but no response. Very dissapointing.

whatcharterboat

Hi Tourboy

Again.... we run ATW super singles on our FTS 800 Fraser Island tour bus. This is really weird post you've put up. I made one phone call and asked ATW if super singles were still available for the FTS 800. Answer was yes and they have always been in stock for the last 5 years. They are available as a fully ADR compliant single wheel conversion for the FTS 800 or could be sold as "rims only for off-road use". Maybe you should call again. Ask for Jon E or Bret in sales or Chris in the office or Dave in stores. That should give you plenty of options.

Regards John

Last edited:

Tourboy

Observer
Hi Tourboy

Again.... we run ATW super singles on our FTS 800 Fraser Island tour bus. This is really weird post you've put up. I made one phone call and asked ATW if super singles were still available for the FTS 800. Answer was yes and they have always been in stock for the last 5 years. They are available as a fully ADR compliant single wheel conversion for the FTS 800 or could be sold as "rims only for off-road use". Maybe you should call again. Ask for Jon E or Bret in sales or Chris in the office or Dave in stores. That should give you plenty of options.

Regards John

Thanks,

I will try again - 3rd time lucky

whatcharterboat

Thanks,

I will try again - 3rd time lucky

Yep, no worries. Keep us posted. Here's a couple of photos from my phone of FTS 800's, a 750, FSS 550's and a GT500 all running those ATW rims.

SRW1.jpg

SRW2.JPG

SRW3.jpg

SRW4.jpg

SRW5.jpg

SRW7.jpg

SRW8.JPG

SRW9.jpg

SRW10.JPG

Last edited:

whatcharterboat

Hi Brendan,

Sorry for the late reply. The 750 Fraser Island Recovery tilt tray in the pics runs stock suspension I think. I see it up the island every now and then. I'll take a closer look. Certainly looks stock. The 750 springs should easily cope duty as a tilt tray.

View attachment 343213

The 800 and the older 550 in the pics converted to buses both have modded suspension though.

Regards John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles