For Sale - OZ Tent RV3 $600

N8URE2

Adventurer
I have an OZ Tent RV3 for sale $600. We have set the tent up outside twice. We bought it to use as a side room on our camper and it just doesn't work with the camper as well as we had hoped.

For now I'm offering it for local pick up or I will deliver up to 150 miles. I can ship it, but buyer will be responsible for actual shipping cost and I do not know what that will cost.

Link to retailer's site for more info.
http://www.familytentcamping.com/product/RV3

Thanks, Jeff
Feel free to call or text
972 six seven two 5328

N8URE2

Adventurer
Tent back.jpgTent bag 2.jpgTent bag.jpgTent front.jpgTent side 1.jpg

enzo

Explorer
Thanks for the pics. I know it's a long shot but any idea if two cots would fit inside?

N8URE2

Adventurer
yes, two cots will definitely fit inside.
It's 8 ft wide and 6-1/2 ft deep.
We have 2 of the OZ Gecko stretcher cots and they will fit either sideways or front to back.

enzo

Explorer
Perfect. I was going to order those exact cots so this is good news. I'll be sending a PM your way here shortly. Thanks

N8URE2

Adventurer
The only thing not "as new" are these two rubbed holes in the end of the carrying bag. They happened during shipping where there was a tear in the cardboard and the canvas was exposed. As you can see, they are tiny and do not affect the tent, but they are there and I wanted to make sure that they were noted.

20160419_095505_resized.jpg

crown14

The only thing not "as new" are these two rubbed holes in the end of the carrying bag. They happened during shipping where there was a tear in the cardboard and the canvas was exposed. As you can see, they are tiny and do not affect the tent, but they are there and I wanted to make sure that they were noted.

View attachment 340669
Still available? Probably best to email me buckhornimports@gmail.com thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94