D3/LR3 seat covers?

NCLRbear

Adventurer
Sorry for the delay, here are the pictures of my buddy Robert's Melvill & Moon seat covers. They wear really nicely with a lovely patina finish. Not sure how the tan will look over the years but I will surely post as I find out. Robert purchased them used and has had them for quite some time and all over South Africa in his Disco 4. Said he would buy new if he ever had to buy another set of seat covers. He absolutely loves them.

View attachment 341917
View attachment 341918
View attachment 341919
View attachment 341920
Those look AWESOME! I thought that they were going to be loose fitting but those look like an expensive pair of skinny jeans on those raw hides. Quick question? My LR3 has the handles on the headrests, do those seat covers work with those and why does that LR not have them?

Those look AWESOME! I thought that they were going to be loose fitting but those look like an expensive pair of skinny jeans on those raw hides. Quick question? My LR3 has the handles on the headrests, do those seat covers work with those and why does that LR not have them?

Those are in a euro spec disco 4. When I talked to M&M direct I asked them about my headrests and sent them a picture and she told me my NAS covers fit both NAS and Euro Disco 3 and the headrests are built for ours that way as well. I think there is an option of lack of armrests in some euro version 3/4 and the ordering forms speak of the differences. I had to be clear that I had armrests.

If you look at the ordering form for M&M there are many options for NAS and EURO SE HSE and LUX so I'm told that armrests are not in all euro trucks and there are captain chair options for second row as well. Not sure but it's in the options. I sent a picture of my seats to them and told them what I wanted and they made them. That was my best bet for sure.

Now, when I get then I'll surely let you know how it all turns out.

I'm more than confident it's gonna be all good.

Last edited:

DiscoDavis

Explorer
Barron,

I called them and specifically described the grab handles too, and they knew exactly what I was talking about. Theres a video on youtube of one guy (probably the only other M&M video) putting charcoal covers on a D3 with the same seats as ours. Just make sure you mark that you have armrests on the order form.

Update on my Melvill & Moon

My buddy successfully picked up my seat covers yesterday from M&M in Johannesburg, SA. He hand carried them to Japan where he works and is mailing them to me this week. Shipping from Japan to Hawaii is almost as cheap as mainland US to Hawaii and much much cheaper than from SA.

Also quoted email from Nicole at M&M below in reference to center console covers with the kits. Score, all come with them.

"Dear Eric,

Thanks for your mail! I have just come back from leave so my apologies for the delayed response. Your seat covers have come with a centre console cover included, we manufacture all of our Discovery orders with this in place.

All the best to you!

Regards,
Nicole

Melvill & Moon Classic Canvas CC

MurphyBob

Observer
I have a brand new set of Melvill and moon lr3 hse covers in grey I will never use. They are brand new still in the bag if any one is interested. $350 shipped conus. I also have a few un used defender ones as well for older model defenders.

krick3tt

Adventurer
Got a set of Wet Okoles for the front seats but have decided not to use them. Still in the box and the plastic wrap. If there is an interested party, they will go for what I paid + shipping. They are black with dark grey center section.

Got a set of Wet Okoles for the front seats but have decided not to use them. Still in the box and the plastic wrap. If there is an interested party, they will go for what I paid + shipping. They are black with dark grey center section.

Post a picture. I bet those color contrasts would look pretty sweet in dark colored Landies!

cannonball55

Adventurer
ive got a set of wet okole's for the front seats. they're a bit worn and the bottom straps were cut, but the covers still serve their purpose.

shipping costs are all i ask for.

NorthwestDriver

Found this old thread, curious if @DiscoDavis and @Victory_Overland have some update photos to the 5+ patina on these gorgeous covers and, if I should be so lucky, might have a line on a set to resell. I’ve been searching high and low for a second hand M&M set since we got our LR3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior