Hardigg cases

mccustomize

Explorer
Just thought I'd let you guys in on some great storage containers. They are made by Hardigg for the .gov but we buy them at military surplus stores around here. Everything in this picture was $200, they use an O-ring seal, multiple latches and are not overweight.

SmWrOOI.jpg

pyrate

Rollin' along
That's a great deal. Mil surplus stores around here would charge $200 per piece (with exception of the fuel cans).

carbon60

Explorer
The fuel cans are a little odd, not the usual Sceptre ones. What are they?

They look like water cans, actually.

SportsmanJake

Adventurer
I like my Hardigg cases. I have 4 big and 4 small.

FYI pallets of Hardigg cases pop up on Govliquidation.com every now and then and sell for very little.

mccustomize

Explorer
The fuel cans are a little odd, not the usual Sceptre ones. What are they?

They look like water cans, actually.

They are Scepter water cans, I have 4 fuel cans and 4 water cans now, we have bought all kinds of cool stuff from our local surplus stores.

ZMagic97

Explorer
I got one off these off CL for a steal about 4 years ago. Amazing quality and never let me down when strapped to my roof rack in all weather conditions.

oldskewlsk8ter

Just thought I'd let you guys in on some great storage containers. They are made by Hardigg for the .gov but we buy them at military surplus stores around here. Everything in this picture was $200, they use an O-ring seal, multiple latches and are not overweight.

Where in TX? I've been watching craigslist for some of the hardigg cases. The only milsurp store close to me never gets any.

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
I wish we had good surplus stores. All we have is condor airsoft crap and their knock off brands? Rothco?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pyrate

Rollin' along
Just stopped at one of our surplus stores. All that would have set me back about $700. I check the mil liquidators but it seems most of that gear is in the other base locations. I can probably buy a 6 wheel truck pretty easy here though. Haha.

Kerensky97

Xterra101
I like my Hardigg cases. I have 4 big and 4 small.

FYI pallets of Hardigg cases pop up on Govliquidation.com every now and then and sell for very little.
Except you have to buy the whole pallet.

I suppose you could just offload them here afterwards like a group buy.

beachbum2020

Observer
Love Hardigg cases. LOTS of different sizes and types to choose from. I have a few but especially love my medical drawer case. Has a nice internal drawer system of varying sizes and external wheels for rolling.

Ammo

cool beans - I also picked up a set - love them with the exception of the 10 latches - ensures everything stays dry and dust free but its not a quick entry sorta thang

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz