Best place to sell

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
So up until recently I used a Facebook group for used firearm shopping and swapping. Those pages have been shut down by Facebook unless there's some I am unaware of.. I know about Gun broker but don't like that selling format, so wondering what you guys use, and what's a fair price to ask for a near new Ruger 10/22 Charger Take down model?

robert

Expedition Leader
I've used the equipment exchange on ar15.com several times with no issues. Are you a member of any local clubs or other outdoors type forums?

F5driver

Adventurer
Backpage.com is a community based classifieds like craigslist. They allow firearms to be sold.

Last edited:

K2ZJ

Explorer
Community based classifieds like craigslist. They allow firearms to be sold.

It's hard to find, but here is part of the list of prohibited items on CL:

https://www.craigslist.org/about/prohibited

weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives

You can sneak them in other ads like hunting gear and/or disguise them. I saw one for a "lead throwing device", I liked that one. You can put just 3006 Savage or Winchester made two hundred seventy. Make it not obvious to someone who will flag it and have it removed.

texascrane

Adventurer
The last couple of guns that I've sold have gone to friends or friends of friends. However, in the past I've just taken whatever I'm trying to sell to a gun show in a backpack. Then I stick a wooden dowel in the backpack with a sign on the end that states what I'm selling and how much I'm asking for it. You get in front of a lot of eyeballs and it usually doesn't take long to find a buyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles