2008 Dodge Power Wagon

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
***SOLD***

Up for sale is my 2008 Dodge Power Wagon. I've only had it a year or so and put a lot of work into it. This was my dream rig, unfortunately my wife doesn't share the same dream. It has taken me and my sons to some pretty remote and beautiful spots. Most of the pics I will include below were taken on recent trips.

The truck is an 08 with just a hair over 100k miles. I recently went through EVERYTHING! All the fluids have been changed, new plugs, all new filters including fuel, etc. I gave my mechanic a blank check and had him go bumper to bumper and address everything that he felt should be addressed. The smart bar controller was bad, as on all PWs, so we hard wired the lockers and made a custom manual sway bar disconnect. I have multiple ram mounts in the cab that I use to hold my navigation iPad and Delorme inReach. I'll leave the mounts but take the cradles.

It has a new Interstate Marine as a second battery with a AutoCharger 2000 (used on emergency response vehicles) that charges and separates the batteries, with a shore line connection. All exterior led's (6), Yaesu 7800 dual band ham radio, 12v and usb chargers(8), and fridge are charged off it. There is a fused/dedicated 10G line to the rear for a fridge. All electronics are Professionally wired with fuse boxes and breakers by the company that does all our local fire departments 12v work. Winch works, with a new wireless remote.

The bed has locking rino lined cabinets with a full length bed slide. Shell/cap has sides that open and lock.

It will need new tires soon. it currently has 33” BFG AT's. I was looking at 35" BFG AT ko2's, they should fit without any modifications.
The rear bumper received a little damage the last time out. I was going to use it as an opportunity to get a custom with a swing away tire/fuel can mount. If the buyer isn't interested in going that route I'll find a good condition Dodge number from a salvage yard. The shocks are a bit soft on road compared to the other 3/4 ton trucks I've owned, I'm not sure if they need replacing or if that's how their intended. They're great while offloading, washboard is soaked up easily. I haven't hit anything big at speed so I can't comment on that.

The truck drives perfect. A/C, heater, radio, bluetooth, steering wheel controls ext works as expected.

I'm the second owner, first was Lakeside Fire Department, just E of San Diego Ca. It was their Chiefs command vehicle. I have no records of their maintenance schedule but for liability reasons fire departments are usually really good about keeping their vehicles properly maintained. It was in a collision though, the Chief rear ended someone. All repairs look to be done professionally. It is NOT a salvage title.

Email to my screen name at gmail will get the quickest responses.

The setup as shown minus the RTT and Yakima racks and fridge is $19,500

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

Last edited:

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
I had a guy from Oklahoma ready to buy a ticket and fly out when his job took a nasty turn for the worse.

I've flown up to the bay area and even took a train to San Louis Obispo once to buy cars that I really wanted. If your serious and we communicate properly I'll take the price of your plane ticket off the trucks price.

Pm me if your interested.

Juanblzer

Observer
Interested in trade for ultra 4 clone 3 seat buggy with fresh ls 6.0 from pacific fab and new suspension and chassis by rsidedown.com?
image.jpg
39 inch bfg projects
Dana 60 with Arb front
Coilovers and bypasses on each corner
3 seater with Simpson harnesses.
Walker Evans beadlocks
4 link front and rear
4l80e trans
2009 lq9 6.0
Np241 tcase
Custom fuel cell

Last edited: