1987 4x4 Sunrader

drlee

Observer
Selling my 4x4 Sunrader, reluctantly....

There were only 4 extended cab, turbo, 22rte 4x4 Sunrader's ever made. It has about 93,000 miles on it with a newly rebuilt engine (about 10,000 miles ago) and new turbo. Rig is in Carmel Valley, CA. Last year completed putting $7000 into axel and other upgrades to make this one of the best out there, and recently put another few grand into it. Among other things, it has sway bars, airbags, custom e brake, etc. Interior is newly refurbished as well, and everything works as it should. The interior of the cab is almost as new, and AC blows cold. I put this up for sale last year and then kept it, I still would seriously like to keep it, and will if price is not met. The shop that did the work is one of the best in the 4x4 biz (Lavandar Brothers in Monterey), and serious buyer can speak with them. Serious inquires only please. This price is probably on the high side, I know, but it is also needing nothing. Again, please, no tire-kickers. In my opinion, this is a great little rig. It is not an Earthroamer, not as capable as most Sportsmobiles or a VW Syncro (but is much more comfortable to camp in), and not a 4x4 Fuso (I had one), but IMHO for the money it is fantastic. Also, I may be open to a partial trade for a low miles pre 2007 Dodge diesel or 7.3 Ford. Thanks for looking. Here is a link:

http://monterey.craigslist.org/rvs/5559973236.html

2wheelbob

Adventurer
Interested….I sent an email via the CL ad with a few questions. Thanks in advance!

Bob from Wyoming

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
GLWS. Those Sunraders are really nice - very good layout, they fit a lot into a small space.

Xfm9nDy.jpg

Happykamper

Explorer
Update, I am only looking at roadtrek because of a very long conversation with owner. He cares more about someone getting a rig that is best for there situation. Very nice person. There is absolutely nothing wrong with his rig, in fact to the contrary. I received a couple of private messages asking why I did not want this vehicle.
So I want to clarify , the owner is an awesome person who took the better part of yesterday helping me figure out what we wanted needed and how we would be using. Then he came up with a number of options for us to look at.
If you want a very nice rig from a more the reputable person then Doc and this sunrader are going to be your best bet.
Ty doc for everything . GLWS not that I think you will need it .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online