Magma Cookware Storage Bag

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Blue Ridge Overland Gear did make a Dutch oven bag at one time, but it doesn't appear to be on their website anymore. If you search for Dutch oven it brings up the Skottle bag. The video overview is still on YouTube.

[video]https://youtu.be/Bi7g2lwlxlk[/video]

It may be a nice design if the handles fit the Velcro pouches and the overall size works out. This was made for a 10" Dutch oven, so it would be close, IMO. I think I will send an email to inquire on the status of this bag.

Cheers,

Shevy

Talking to Matt from BROG last year at Expo, he still makes them, but they are time consuming. I mentioned they weren't on the web and he stated they have many things usually in stock not on the web. Give them a call. I have one and it's really nice... Contemplating another for this application.

huang

Wow $20 shipping. I just ordered a bag: Dutch Oven Carrier Storage Tote Bag 12 inches Green. By Campfire Pros, from Amazon... the dims look like it will work even with the strainer. I will report how it works out. Good part the bag was $20.

huang

Everything arrived today 7pc Magma set, omelet pan, Stainless Steel Colander. it all fit into the Campfire Pros $20.00 Dutch Oven bag. No special pocket for the handle, the sides are thick but not padded, but it all fit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz