Looking for Forum Members to Test a DECKED Storage System

DECKED

Supporting Sponsor
EDIT: The giveaway is closed - we've selected a tester, Patoz, and you check out his thorough assessment here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/158706-DECKED-Truck-Bed-Storage-System-Test-and-Review

We have followed this thread for a while and been totally blown away by all of the amazing storage ideas and creations here. It's been a frequent source of inspiration for us and we'd like to get some of our systems tested and equipped for use.

If you are interested in potentially testing one of our systems, post a photo(s) of your vehicle here with a brief pitch to us as to why you would be a worthy tester. We will select a couple of testers and provide a system for use and abuse. All we ask in return is an honest review of our product on the forum with photos and your willingness to answer questions and help other members who might be interested.

DECKED fits all full size pick up trucks and full size cargo vans. We will have systems for midsize trucks available this fall.
See the product in more detail here: www.DECKED.com

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 9.50.05 AM.jpg

Last edited:

SnoViking

Adventurer
Any options for "shorter" drawers? Like 36-40" in length? A product like that would work great in most SUVs (what I have :wings: ).

DECKED

Supporting Sponsor
Any options for "shorter" drawers? Like 36-40" in length? A product like that would work great in most SUVs (what I have :wings: ).

Sorry SnoViking. At this point in our product line we have the two systems which drawer lengths are 72" and 64" respectively.

thethePete

Explorer
Is this for US residents only? I'm doing a sleeping-platform set up in my Ranger soon, these would do quite nicely...

socalctcamper

Observer
I am a camper and a DJ. This storage system would be a great option for me as I can utilize the drawer system for tools/camping gear and DJ equipment. I have a 99 Silverado with a snug top topper. The bed is 6ft. I have a pic of my truck without the topper in my signature profile. I am in so. cal and would the option to test this out and wruite an honest weekend-weekend review. My camping consist of hiking, fishing, tenting so this set up will be utilized to the fullest with differnet scenarios.

thansk for the opportunity.

DECKED

Supporting Sponsor
Is this for US residents only? I'm doing a sleeping-platform set up in my Ranger soon, these would do quite nicely...

Hey ThethePete,
THis is for US only at this point. And we won't have the Ranger available until later in the year or early next.
But stay tuned!

Everyday

Hello,

New member here but am an avid camper/explorer. Currently have an 2006 double cab tundra with a snug top. I have been using an airbedz mattress, however this last weekend it did not hold air for long. I've been browsing the storage systems thread the last day and was planning on starting a build this upcoming weekend for a storage/sleeping platform. I'm looking to integrate 12v and 110v on part of the setup, and would love to give it a try on a DECKED system given the opportunity. Let me know if I fit your needs as I would be more the willing/happy to write a review. Thanks!!!

IMG_0074.JPG
IMG_0091.JPG

Last edited:

Xrunner

Explorer
Would a 2016 (3rd gen) Tacoma be eligible or are you looking to have them shipped out before fall?

kai38

Explorer
I would like to test a DECKED Storage System in my 2013 Toyota Tacoma, dbl cab short bed
I can't cut a straight line to save my life and I have use for a drawer system.
I do 3-4 1-4 week trips a year and would be able to show off your product.
Greys River RD, WY

I need to clean up my storage system
IMG_20150712_072629386.jpg

Beartooth Mtn Wy
IMG_20150708_083729627.jpg

Along the New Mexico/Mexico border
09%202015%20Chiricahua%20Mtns%20AZ%20%2884%29.jpg

Apache Trail enroute to Mx
Oct%202015%20AZ-MX%20trip%20%2812%29.jpg

verdesardog

Explorer
You could send me a set. I use my truck for search and rescue, it would be cool to have an easily accessible way to store all the gear!

Azul Brute.jpg

DECKED

Supporting Sponsor
Would a 2016 (3rd gen) Tacoma be eligible or are you looking to have them shipped out before fall?

We won't have these until the Taco owners of America come and storm our building with torches and take hostages (that's what it feels like anyway!).
This round is for the full size vehicle series but we will definitely have the midsize offer here when they are available as well.

Xrunner

Explorer
We won't have these until the Taco owners of America come and storm our building with torches and take hostages (that's what it feels like anyway!).
This round is for the full size vehicle series but we will definitely have the midsize offer here when they are available as well.

Lol, thanks for the needed laugh on a Monday! I know the feelings... I'll (not-so) patiently wait for a "they finally stormed our building and in exchange for the hostages here's a mid-size Decked storage system" thread!

:sombrero:

DECKED

Supporting Sponsor
I would like to test a DECKED Storage System in my 2013 Toyota Tacoma, dbl cab short bed
I can't cut a straight line to save my life and I have use for a drawer system.
I do 3-4 1-4 week trips a year and would be able to show off your product.
Greys River RD, WY

I need to clean up my storage system
IMG_20150712_072629386.jpg

Beartooth Mtn Wy
IMG_20150708_083729627.jpg

Along the New Mexico/Mexico border
09%202015%20Chiricahua%20Mtns%20AZ%20%2884%29.jpg

Apache Trail enroute to Mx
Oct%202015%20AZ-MX%20trip%20%2812%29.jpg

You are the poster child for DECKED. We will have your Tacoma system ready later in the year!

TRUBRIT

Great! Now you offer a system for testing. LOL. I just bought one from you last week for my '15 1794 Tundra. Your system gets delivered tomorrow. Heading West this summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94