Looking for Forum Members to Test a DECKED Storage System

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
I would be interested in testing one as well. I am interested to see how well it works with my RTT set up.
28c1887cfcab7021b5360e8cbd3ed314.jpg

6689cf62196255e5bb39e75092df771b.jpg

62b559595803fb2db9f3aca5c978952c.jpg

9642321d8f85ba01f3b840478b2ae9e8.jpg

3fa87d30b221a744656fe86919eb74e2.jpg

Here are a few pics of the truck.
I will also be attending expo east this year and doing several camping trips. So I can display it at the expo and provide a detailed review as needed. I can also put the company logos on my truck if wanted during the testing and expo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dstn2bdoa

Adventurer
I also would like to submit my truck. It's a 2005 Siverado 2500 Duramax 6.5 bed. We're selling our Power Wagon and making the Dmax a dual purpose rig. The cabinets, drawers and slides from the PW won't fit in the Dmax. I was trying to figure out a plan to store all our gear when I found this thread.

We do about 4 or five trips a year. Most are 4 day trips, with one a year going over a week. Reviews and pics along with trip reports would certainly follow.

Here is the PW, the tent, fridge, and all the gear will go into the Dmax, your product would certainly help.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Duramax that would be using your great product.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for your consideration.

3 DOGS

Observer
SOOOOOooooooooo...........Anyone hear anymore on this? It seems to have dropped dead.
Not that I'd been picked but I def was interested in getting a shot at a DECKED system.
Just wondering.........

patoz

Expedition Leader

beachbum2020

Observer
I have an A.R.E. DCU,so interior height can be an issue.I would like to see a half width deck system,one drawer,like you already make before the two halves are joined.This would be my sleeping platform,the bed space next to the drawers could be used for taller cargo.

ARB has many options because of the modularity of their products,if you look at IH8mud,Pirate ect. there are people using ARB products because they can mix and match to fit their needs. A modular decked system could compete in this market...
Is there anyone in the US making something like the Drifta products?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_jQMoU4-vM

Too bad you don't have a F-150, we could split one as that is exactly what I need also. Just half a deck for the same usage-storage/sleeping platform. They take up a lot of vertical height when you have a bed topper (ARE Z series).

patoz

Expedition Leader
Too bad you don't have a F-150, we could split one as that is exactly what I need also. Just half a deck for the same usage-storage/sleeping platform. They take up a lot of vertical height when you have a bed topper (ARE Z series).

That won't work because the two halves share the center 'Vert' beam.

6a00d83451b3c669e201a51161073b970c-800wi.jpg

Decked may sell replacement parts, but I'm betting you wouldn't be saving all that much as compared to just buying a full system.

chet6.7

Explorer

Too bad it won't work,as the picture patoz posted shows.
The Decked product doesn't require drilling holes in the bed,that is a plus for me, as I have a fuel filter below the bed.
I am back to thinking about ARB or Weatherguard now.
ARB gets some good reviews on other forums,but, their drawers are short as they seem to be geared for SUV's.It appears they have dealers that can install the product 90 mins. away from me,so that is good.
The Weatherguard would likely be more secure,that is a big plus,I could leave a truck gun in there.

The Dee Zee DZ956 may work for you,please post when you find what you are looking for.
[h=1][/h]
[h=1] [/h]

beachbum2020

Observer
Thanks for the pic patoz. Might just have to purchase one and just install half. I have an ARB drawer with sliding top in the bed of my H3T and love it. Well made product, smooth rollers. Yep, a bit short for full size trucks but perfect fit in my T. I have a locking tailgate and locking Diamondback cover so no need for a locking drawer in that truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior