shackle bushing aftermarket replacement

westyss

Explorer
Any one swapped out their front shackle bushings for aftermarket polyurethane bushes in North America? The OEM ones are pretty much crap.
Where did you get them from?

gait

Explorer
ATW greasable polyurethane,

I also know someone who has their own kit made up for greasable polyurethane on Okas (Aus 4wd vehicle). If you can't get the bushes already made have some made - needs custom polyurethane caster. My attempts at maching (for other application) look a bit rough but that's just the outside.

westyss

Explorer
Thanks guys, I knew about ATW shackles and John gave me a contact at ATW USA but I recently called them and I didnt get a good response from them as in not much interest or knowledge about what I was looking for. I might try again and try EC also, nothing on the EC web site though, just thought that someone in North America would have a line on these.

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
If you have an issue getting info from ATW USA then I would suggest contacting ATW here in Oz, as they normally do not have issues dealing directly with people overseas and will ship directly.

Decanter

Adventurer
Thanks guys, I knew about ATW shackles and John gave me a contact at ATW USA but I recently called them and I didnt get a good response from them as in not much interest or knowledge about what I was looking for. I might try again and try EC also, nothing on the EC web site though, just thought that someone in North America would have a line on these.

I've called there a few times for inquiries with the same lack of interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online