FULL SIZE WILDERNEST CAMPER FOR SALE BOISE IDAHO

daveb26

wildernest3.jpgwildernest2.jpgwildernest1 - Copy.jpg WILDERNEST CAMPER FOR $1200.00 OR Possible trade for similar for mini truck (Jeep Comanche) tent is in really good shape with all new zippers and heavy duty screens sewn in.
The whole structure is very solid. it is shown on a 2000 super duty short bed truck fits pretty good but may fit earlier short beds better. really has been a great camper for me but I would love to find one for a little jeep truck instead. Wife likes more comforts and i dont wheel the big Ford at all. as stated in the title its in the Boise Idaho area. might look at a roof top tent trade as well so hit me up if you are interested

Last edited:

daveb26

View attachment 343684View attachment 343685View attachment 343686 WILDERNEST CAMPER FOR $1200.00 OR Possible trade for similar for mini truck (Jeep Comanche) tent is in really good shape with all new zippers and heavy duty screens sewn in.
The whole structure is very solid. it is shown on a 2000 super duty short bed truck fits pretty good but may fit earlier short beds better. really has been a great camper for me but I would love to find one for a little jeep truck instead. Wife likes more comforts and i dont wheel the big Ford at all. as stated in the title its in the Boise Idaho area.
might look at a roof top tent trade as well so hit me up if you are interested

daveb26

The shell is more square than the truck bed, the taper of the super duty bed is not a match for the shell . It is about 1 inch narrower in the front end and 1 inch wider overhanging the back of the bed it looks a little bit funky on there but it doesn't matter as much to me as it does to others. I'm not home today until late ,but could get a couple of pictures of it later today as far as the fit.

ColoradoBill

Adventurer
Do you mind measuring the length and width. I have an ’01 dodge 2500 quad cab short bed. If it will fit, I am very interested in it.

daveb26

I can measure it tonight and post it here. As I said earlier, it fits on my truck okay but not perfect. It does seal okay and all just looks a little bit strange close up. Tad narrow up front and 1.5 inches wider out back but it is sure a cool camper. every time I use it people come up and ask me about it. Where are you located? You are welcome to come see it anytime

daveb26

Update on the shell . It measures 73" wide front and rear, and 83"long to set it on my 2000 ford I bolted it down and just centered it up. The main thing for me was being even on both sides and most people don't even notice

daveb26

this thing is still here for sale, im not sure why because they are an awesome set up. everybody has a long bed ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior