Any one interested in a fuel filter wrench? Now with PICTURES

boostin

Adventurer
Hey

Not sure if any one is in the same boat as me, but on my 07 fe with the canister fuel filter I have one heck of a time with the filter housing being crammed the fuel tank and air filter.

I have a nice laser cut wrench I could sell if there is any interest, much better then the one on eBay that did not work for me.

Just seeing if there is any interest

Last edited:

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
To entice those that might be interested, maybe some pretty pics of your wrench, along with a price, could be posted here.

boostin

Adventurer
Still waiting in the price from the water cutter, and I have to get to a computer to post it, but soon I hope just on the road

boostin

Adventurer
Ha ha thanks guys, one I am home I'll post pictures, I assume price will be about 35 usd plus shipping, but if I made enough maybe be 30

boostin

Adventurer
hey, so here are some pictures, i have a long handle version, and a no handle version that takes a 1/2" ratchet, and the production one will also have a 3/8" ratchet hole that you can see in the picture in marker. I guess let me know what you think, i prefer the one with out the handle and its also much cheaper to ship I can do a batch of handle or non handle, just have to see if there is enough interets, depending on quantity i can get a price, think 35-50usd shipped, laser cut 1/4 steel.

Attachments

• 20160519_124934.jpg
    20160519_124934.jpg
    522.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160519_125413.jpg
    20160519_125413.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 14

boostin

Adventurer
I absolutely can, think it's not to much different price wise, was hyatt
Just not too sure how long the square would last after a bit of use.

I could go thicker with the aluminum, but then they cut with water instead of laser and then the price jumps up more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior