Death Valley Easter Weekend

daPitbull

Adventurer
Took a trip down with the family to Death Valley for Easter weekend. We really wanted to check out the Super Bloom we were hearing so much about, and also gave us a chance to test out the new trailer.

IMG_7494-L.jpg

IMG_7472-L.jpg

IMG_7433-L.jpg

IMG_7457-L.jpg

IMG_7454-L.jpg

hmmar

Observer
Wow, great sharing about this destination, I like to say that all of these images are really nice and great photography shared by daPitbull! and all of other members. So I wish I will go there for having fun and explore this attraction of the USA in my travelling future life. .

mr45

Observer
Awesome, how was navigating through dv, Titus canyon with a trailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daPitbull

Adventurer
Thanks...Rolling with the trailer was uneventful...i guess thats a good thing! It's compact enough that the only time I really notice it's there is when I look in the rear view mirror.

Johnston

Observer
When are you leaving for WABDR? There is still snow on parts of it this year. The Northwest Overland rally is the weekend of June 23-26 and not far off the WABDR.

daPitbull

Adventurer
When are you leaving for WABDR? There is still snow on parts of it this year. The Northwest Overland rally is the weekend of June 23-26 and not far off the WABDR.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been checking in on the WABDR trail conditions here:
http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/wabdr-washington-backcountry-discovery-route-2015.1056151/page-167

Starting the trail June 24th. I'm starting to accept the fact that some of the trail will be closed due to snow, so we'll bypass.

hmmar

Observer
Johnston! Adventure travel enthusiasts that are dedicated to overland travel, I have been visited there and enjoy with my Coordinates of this adventurous travelling destiantion. I hope so in my future I Will go for enjoyment with my family.... :8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier